Teen Jobs at Kroger
Kroger is an American retailing company chain which is the third-largest retailer in the world and the third largest private employer in the United States. Minimum age to apply at Kroger is 16 years old, but is only limited to certain positions such as Candy Clerk. What jobs teenagers can apply at Kroger?
The job of an order selector consists of assembling pallets of product per store order via voice pick technology. Work assignments include lifting, bending and carrying packages up to 100 pounds in weight.
Maintenance Repair on Fork Lifts, pallet Jacks equipment and repair on the building involving replacement of worn, broken or defective parts.
Preparing the prescribed product, obtaining the product from the shelf, counting or measuring the specified quantity, placing the drug in an appropriate container, affixing the label to be checked by the pharmacist. Required to have high school diploma or GED equivalent.
You will help customers to make healthy meal choices for meat especially. You will maintain the quality of product production, packaging, display presentation, stock rotation and replenishment. You will mark down old product.
You will offer product samples to help customers discover new items following company recipes. You will take cakes from the freezer and consistently maintain the quality and accuracy when decorating them.
You are responsible to process customer transactions quickly and accurately. You will bag their groceries and communicate company special programs and promotions to customers. You must know how to operate cash register too.
Kroger Job Application
Find jobs directly at jobs.kroger.com
Kroger Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work here?
- What kind of hours are you willing to work?
- Are you a high school student?
- How would you handle an angry customer?
- What is your favorite product at Kroger?
Kroger Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will receive 10% off Kroger foods, free check cashing, and 15% off apparel
- There is a scholarship program for students both high school and college
- Paid Time off and vacation are available after one year working
- Working for 16 hours per week qualifies you for medical benefits
Find a Kroger near you