Teen Jobs at Sprouts Farmer Market
Sprouts Farmer Market is a grocery store that offers fresh, natural and organic groceries at affordable prices. Minimum age to apply is 16 years old. What jobs teenagers can apply at Sprouts Farmer Market?
Back Up Scan
You are responsible to maintain a significant level of price accuracy and integrity in all departments by conducting daily, weekly and monthly price changes, changing shelf signs and tags as well as promotional signs. You must have an excellent mathematical skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
You have a role in helping customers to have a better choice of healthy food by preparing fresh and easy meals. You will assist the customers with your knowledge of meats, cheeses, and other items in the Deli department. You can operate a slicer, wrapping and cooking equipment. You can perform general housekeeping like safe food handling, maintaining cleanliness and safety standards.
You will perform various cuts for meat items including beef, chicken, pork and veal. You have responsibility in stocking and merchandising both the fresh and frozen meats. You will do proper rotation of products in the cases and cooler.
Sprouts Farmer Market Job Application
How to apply jobs at Sprouts Farmer Market as a teenager?
- Please visit sprouts.com/careers
- You can also find Sprouts store locations near you from sprouts.com/stores/search and hand in your resume to the manager
Sprouts Farmer Market Job Interview Questions
- What does customer service mean to you?
- Why Sprouts?
- What can you contribute to Sprouts?
- Why should we choose you?
- Will your availability be changing or decreasing within the next year?
Sprouts Farmer Market Jobs FAQ
- They offer variety of shift times makes it a good job for students
- You will get your payment check every week
- There is 15 % discount on all purchases for employee
- You will get paid time off, paid holidays, health benefits package
Find a Sprouts Farmers Markets near you