Dan’s Fresh Market Facts
- Dan’s fresh market is a grocery store which offers a variety of fresh produce, meat, deli, and dairy. It also offers a bakery and a floral department to its customers.
- The store first opened in 1949 by Dan S. Gardiner Jr., son of founder Dan S. Gardiner Sr., in the northwest corner of 2100 East and 2100 South.
- On August 6, 2000, it was acquired by Associated Food Stores, Inc and has now continued its tradition to serve its loyal customers.
- Currently, it has 4 stores located in Salt Lake Valley, Utah, USA.
Dan’s Fresh Market Jobs
Dan’s Fresh Market offers many jobs. They hire entry-level and teen applicants aged 14 and above. Some of the jobs they offer are:
Courtesy Clerk – Bagger
The duties include bagging guest’s purchases promptly and efficiently, filling all bag slots and supplies, assisting with price checks and go-backs, assisting with general housekeeping duties, and keeping the parking lot clear of carts by returning them to the proper location in-store. Candidates must be friendly and outgoing, have excellent customer service skills, attentive, organize and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The duties include performing bakery functions such as mixing, scaling, proofing, baking, frying, and finishing on one or more bakery items as directed, assisting in making orders for bakery ingredients and supplies, maintaining inventory levels in accordance with department and store policy and manage filling, rotating, arranging and merchandising displays and display cases. Candidate must have knowledge of basic bakery terms and processes, be organize, knowledge in using kitchen equipment, and knowledge of pricing, dating, wrapping or bagging of all bakery products. Must also be able to lift at least 30 lbs. and stand for long hours during a shift. Applicants must be 18 years old or above to apply for this position.
The duties include assisting in maintaining effective department security, teaching others all fundamentals of produce products such as slicing, peeling, stacking, organizing, washing and finishing, and maintaining adequate and appropriate department records at all times. Candidate must have strong leadership skills, excellent customer service, and communication skills, be organize, basic math skills, and have a friendly and enthusiastic personality. Must be 18 years old and above to apply.
Dan’s Fresh Market Job Application
Interested in working for Dan’s Fresh Market? You can apply by making an online application. Go to their official website and visit Dan’s Fresh Market career page. How to apply:
- Click on all employment positions
- You will be then able to see all the list of available positions in all their store locations.
- Choose a position you want and click on apply. You will be then redirected to their site recruitment page.
- Fill in the details required and upload your resume then submit.
- Wait for a response about your application on your email or contact information that you provided
Dan’s Fresh Market Job Interview Question
- What can you tell about the company?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do want to work for us?
- How do you deal with an angry customer?
- Where can you yourself five years from now?
Dan’s Fresh Market Job Benefits
- 401K Retirement and Savings Plan with company match
- Offers insurance plans such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Paid time off: vacation, holidays, and sick leaves
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Advancement Opportunities
Is There Dan’s Fresh Market Near Me?
As of July, 2019 Dan’s Fresh Market is available in Utah - Locations might change in time as Dan’s Fresh Market open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Dan’s Fresh Market nearby? Find Dan’s Fresh Market near you