Jobs for Teenagers at Giant Eagle
Giant Eagle Facts
- Founded in 1931
- Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- It serves more than five million customers throughout its 425 retail locations in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Indiana, Ohio, and West Virginia
- Giant Eagle employs more than 34,000 employees now
How Old to Work at Giant Eagle
The minimum age to work at Giant Eagle store is generally 14 years old.
Giant Eagle Jobs
Your job is to help customers with their purchases / cart.
In addition you also need to keep the parking lot clean and no carts were scattered.
You must be at least 14 years of age to apply for this position.
Fuel Station Attendant
You will oversee customer pumping gas in order to avoid spillage of gasoline as well as receive payments.
Minimum age requirement is 16 years old.
You are responsible in interacting with customers and processing their orders through the register system such as charging and dealing with payment cash or check.
You must be at least 14 years old to apply as Cashier.
As a Team Leader, you are responsible in directing, overseeing and evaluating all of your team members.
You must be able to build strong working relationships with customers, vendors and suppliers.
You have strong knowledge, interest and passion for products and services.
You will maintain cleanliness of the department and work area.
You must be familiar with products in the store to assist customers with their questions.
You must be at least 16 years old to work as Lot Attendant.
No high school degree needed.
Giant Eagle Job Application
To apply online you can visit this Giant Eagle jobs and fill in the form provided to find the suitable vacancy and store location.
You can also contact Giant Eagle store near you to apply since each independently owned store may not use the application process from their main website.
Here is the complete list of Giant Eagle independent store locations.
Giant Eagle Interview Questions
- Are you willing to work in a team?
- Can you work overtime?
- How do you build good customer service?
- Are you familiar with cash register?
- How do you manage your difficult team member?
- Find other employers hiring teens in Supermarkets industry