This is a short course aimed at getting teenagers to prepare for their careers well.
At the end of this study we expect you have learned:
- how to have mature attitudes toward work
- how to have the proper skills to prepare a resume and references
- to understand underage employment
- the importance of proper use of social media
- how to search for potential careers and research available positions
- how to prepare for job interview process
- how to keep your job safe
- how to balance school with work and personal time
- how to recover after a negative experience at work
Tips 1: Getting Ready
Start here to find out if you are ready to pursue a career, learn how to make a resume, and understand child labor law.
Tips 2: Getting the Job
Learn more about job hunting tips, how to fill out job applications, and how to be prepared for a job interview.
Tips 3: Keeping the Job
Getting a job is not the ultimate goal itself. Learn more how to keep your job safe, how to deal with bad attitude, and how to work cooperatively with your team.
Tips 4: Balancing Life
Your career journey does not stop here. You still need to pursue your education for a better career.
Tips 5: Being A Self-Employed
If you are planning to be a self-employed, you can skip the above 4 tips and get in to this tips right away.