How to Prepare for Your First Job As A Teenager
There are 6 things you need to know about work, starting from preparing yourself to taking care of your job.
- Are you ready to work?
- It is the basic question to get first jobs for teens. You should change not only your mental attitude, but also your habit.
- What jobs teen can apply?
- What job is best for you? To answer this question, you must take some tests and learn more about child labor laws to find out what jobs you are prohibited.
- How to make resume for teens?
- You’re lucky enough to live in the internet era. There are plenty of resources that you can use to make resume for teens. Many employers now also look at your social profiles so make sure your resume is inline with your social profiles as well.
- How to find teen jobs?
- If you already have a resume, then it’s time for a job search. Not only job hunting, you also need to know how to fill job application as well.
- How to be prepared for a job interview?
- When you prepare for a job interview, it is not only the answers that you should prepare but also the attire that you should wear and the right attitude during and after the interview.
- How to keep your job?
- “I got the job, what to do next?” That’s awesome! Then you need to learn more about good and bad work etiquette towards co-workers, boss and customers.