Guest Services Facts
- Guest Services is a private hospitality management company that offers various range of hospitality management solutions for clients.
- The company was established in 1917 in Washington, DC and has been successfully running for around 88 years in the food service and hospitality industry.
- Guest Services has received many awards such as 12-time DoubleTree Connie Award Winner, 3 consecutive years of TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, Ranked #1 hotel in Naples, FL, and many more.
- Currently, it serves more than 35 million guests and has about 250 facilities.
Guest Services Jobs
The company is known to offer various job openings and accepts teens with a minimum age of 16 years old. They offer full-time and part-time positions and have great benefit for their employees. Some of the jobs they’re looking for are:
The duties include taking orders from customers and cooking food, performing food preparation tasks, restocking kitchen supplies and rotating food, accepting payments and issuing receipts, refunds, credit, or change due to customers accurately, and maintaining clean and orderly cash station area. Candidates must be physically fit, have great communication skills, willing to be trained in another work area, attentive to details and able to withstand extreme temperature in the freezer, refrigerator walk-in, and cooking areas. A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
The duties include greeting customers in a positive and welcoming manner, assist in customer inquiries and provide needs, answering the telephone and direct calls, escorting customers to their tables and assist in seating, and clean and organize lobby area and host stand. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, organize, great in problem-solving and can multi-task. A partial high school, high school diploma or GED is preferred but not required.
The duties include maintain a clean and sanitize guest room, preparing cleaning cart with supplies and organizing it, replacing towels, soaps and all room amenities and restocks it, strips bed of all linens and remakes with fresh linens, and dust and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings. Candidates must be physically fit, hardworking, have strong customer service abilities, organize, and have a friendly and positive attitude.
Guest Services Job Application
Applicants who are interested may apply via online application through the site’s career page located on the link below. You may pick the position and location you want and click it to know more about its detail. Click on apply and fill in the details required to sign up and continue the job application.
Guest Services Job Interview Question
- Why should we hire you?
- Why did you choose to apply for this position?
- What are the 3 traits that best describes you?
- How well do you work under pressure?
- How would you handle an angry customer?
Guest Services Job Benefits
- Offers health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Employee Discounts
Is There Guest Services Near Me?
Needs to find Guest Services nearby? Find Guest Services near you