Skyhawks Sports Academy Facts
- Skyhawks is a sports-based sports camp organization that provides a fun, safe and skill-based experience for the youth that is aged 4 to 14 years old.
- It was founded by Jeff Heimbigner in 1979 which first focused its program in the Pacific Northwest.
- Currently, it offers over 10 different sports like soccer, basketball, flag football, tennis, lacrosse, volleyball, golf and many more.
Skyhawks Sports Academy Jobs
Skyhawks Sports Academy offers various job openings for entry-level applicants who want to start a career. It has full-time and part-time positions available for successful applicants. The minimum age to apply is 18 years old. Some of the jobs available are:
- Program Coach
The duties include teaching, encouraging and challenging the participants, work with the clients individually in order to help them grow and develop. Candidates must be energetic, athletic, sports-oriented and enjoy working with children. They must also have at least a 3.0 GPA and First Aid Certification. They must also be willing to take criminal background investigation and pass it successfully. Reliable transportation is also required.
- Program Director
The main responsibility of the program director is to be an “on-site” supervisor for each program. They will also coordinate with the coach to ensure the quality of the program. Candidates must highly-motivated, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, has varsity level experience and has a reliable mode of transportation. Must also have First Aid and CPR certification. Must also successfully pass a criminal background investigation.
Skyhawks Sports Academy Job Application
Applicants who to try their career at the camp may apply via online application. Visit the site’s career page and choose the position you want. Click on apply and it will redirect you to its online registration form for its applicants.
Skyhawks Sports Academy Job Interview Questions
- What joke can you tell me that would make an 8-year-old child laugh?
- How would you correct a child that’s continuously not listening?
- Why did you choose to work at Skyhawks Sports Academy?
- What experience in coaching do you have?
- Have you played a specific sport at a varsity level?
Skyhawks Sports Academy Job Benefit
- Fun working environment
- Provides competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules
- Rewarding experience
Is There VSA Resorts Near Me?
Needs to find VSA Resorts nearby? Find VSA Resorts near you