Guardian Aquatics Facts
- Guardian Aquatics is a swimming pool service and management corporation that specializes in taking care and managing of swimming pool facilities to help their customers focus more on the business.
- Some of the services they provide are tile & coping replacement, filter system repair & replacement, procurement of all needed operational permits and many more.
- It has been around for about 15 years and is located in Greenview Lane, Springfield, VA.
Guardian Aquatics Jobs
Guardian aquatics offer various job openings especially for teens and entry-level applicants. They have full-time and part-time positions available. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old. Here are some jobs they offer:
The lifeguard’s duties involve ensuring the safety of the guest in the pool premises, surveillance of the pool premises, take action immediately during emergencies, and administering first aid when needed. Candidates must have completed lifeguard training, have First Aid and CPR certification and have great communication skills. Physical requirements include fit, strong, and sharp.
The duties include but not limited to performing administrative duties such as maintaining records of pool maintenance and usage, record incomes and expenditures, maintenance of the pool and its equipment, help in the recruitment of lifeguards. Candidates must have great communication skills, excellent leadership skills, organize and reliable. Must also have a Bachelor’s degree to apply. To apply as Pool Manager you need to have have experience as lifeguards for at least one year. You need to provide proof of eligibility to work if you are under 18.
Guardian Aquatics Job Application
Interested applicants can apply in person and ask the manager directly for available position. You can also apply online by visiting their online application site. Fill out the required details and submit to apply.
Guardian Aquatics Job Interview Question
- Why do want to work at Guardian Aquatics?
- What can you tell me about yourself?
- Why did you choose this position?
- Do you have any work-related experience?
- How would you handle an emergency situation?
Guardian Aquatics Job Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Offers competitive pay
- Employee benefits
- Relax working environment