MOD Pizza Facts
- MOD Pizza is a fast casual pizza restaurant chain based in the United States
- The acronym “MOD” in the company’s name stands for “Made on Demand.”
- MOD pizza was established in 2008 in Seattle, Washington by co-founders Scott and Ally Svenson.
- Founded in Seattle, Washington, in 2008, MOD has more than 400 locations in the United States and United Kingdom.
- MOD Pizza offers individual, artisan style pizzas, which are baked for approximately three minutes in an 800-degree Fahrenheit (425 °C) pizza oven.
- MOD is part of the Top 25 Most Loved Brands of Foodable Network.
MOD Pizza Jobs
The minimum age for this restaurant is 18 years old, and the job opening for part-time applicants is Restaurant Team Member.
Restaurant Team Member
- Make pizza according to MOD standards
- Maintain a fun and friendly atmosphere for customers and coworkers
- Be part of a positive team environment
- Create positive connections with customers
- Oversee the customers’ needs
- Suggest food or drink to the customers
- Check and replenish food products
- Keep the restaurant clean and orderly
- Observe health, safety, and sanitation guidelines
MOD Pizza Job Application
From the MOD Pizza webpage, click on About Us and select JOIN THE MOD SQUAD. For this page, choose your preferred location and click VIEW OPENINGS. You can also visit an MOD Pizza near you to apply.
MOD Pizza Interview Questions
- What experience do you have in customer service?
- Why are you looking for work?
- What can you bring to my team if I was to hire you?
- Can you work in a high speed environment?
- What customer experience have you had?
MOD Pizza Benefits
The following are the benefits when working at MOD Pizza:
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick Days
Is There MOD Pizza Near Me?
Needs to find MOD Pizza nearby? Find MOD Pizza near you