Teen Jobs at Streets of New York
A family-owned business Streets of New York aims in providing great-tasting food and people’s local favorite pizza restaurant. The minimum age to work for this restaurant is 18 years old, and the job opening for part-time applicants are Dishwasher and Restaurant Server. Below are some of the duties of these jobs:
- clear and clean dining tables
- help the service staff in maintaining a clean dining room
- maintain cleanliness standards according to the County Health Department
- greet the guests
- assist servers
- wash all dishes
- wash kitchen pots and pans
- Prepare tables for customer dining with attention to sanitation according to the company standards
- Greet and present the guests.
- Assist guests with ordering, and suggest food from menu according to the guests’ tastes, preferences, diets or allergies.
- Give food and drinks to guests.
- Provide the best customer service.
- Issue bills and accept payment.
- Help other service staff
Streets of New York Job Application
Visit the official website of Streets of New York at streetsofnewyork.com/employment-opportunities to search for the job. You can also visit its restaurants near your place to apply.
Streets of New York Interview Questions
- What did you do at your other job?
- How can you contribute in this company?
- Are you a team player?
- How do you handle customer complaints?
- What customer experience have you had?
Streets of New York Benefits
The following are the benefits when working at Streets of New York:
- Gift cards
- Employee meals
- Free meals
Find a Streets of New York near you