Swensons Drive-In Facts
- Swensons Drive-In is a fast food restaurant chain that offers American favorites such as hamburger, fries, onion rings, and many more.
- The restaurant was established in 1934 in South Hawkins by founder Wesley T. “Pop” Swenson. It started out as a station wagon wherein he sold hamburgers at Buchtel High School.
- Swensons began its first expansion in 1952 at North Akron and has continued to grow and expand throughout the years.
- Currently, it has about 12 store locations and 500 employees in Ohio.
Swensons Drive-In Jobs
Swensons Drive-In offers various job openings. It accepts teens and entry-level applicants that are at least 16 years of age. They have both full-time and part-time positions available. Below are some jobs available:
The duties include preparing and cooking food, ensuring proper food handling, safety and sanitization are followed, following recipes accurately, maintaining work area clean, ensure products are stocked, ensuring proper portion control, and taking food orders. Candidates must have great communication and customer service skills, a positive and friendly attitude, be willing to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line and be able to lift at least 35 lbs.
The duties include learning and utilizing a short-hand code system, car-side order taking and delivery in all weather conditions, delivering orders in a safe and timely manner, receiving payments and making an accurate change to customers, greeting customers with a warm friendly smile. Candidates must be friendly and outgoing, have great customer service skills, and dependable. Must also be enrolled in a four-year program at an accredited university with full-time status and maintains a 2.25 cumulative GPA or higher.
Food Truck Crew
The duties include taking and preparing food orders from customers, following recipes accurately, maintaining work area clean, wearing and maintain a clean uniform, ensuring proper food handling, safety, and sanitation procedures are followed and stocking and restocking items. Candidates must be punctual, honest, willing to learn, attentive to details and reliable. Must also be able to lift at least 35 lbs. and be able to stand for long periods during shifts.
Swensons Drive-In Job Application
Swensons Drive-In is always looking for people to join their team. Interested applicants may apply through an online job application. Visit the site’s career page which is provided below and choose available positions you want. You will be then asked to sign in with your details to apply to their site.
Swensons Drive-In Job Interview Question
- Do you have any work experience in the foodservice industry?
- Why are you interested to work for us?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- How would you handle a customer complaint?
Swensons Drive-In Job Benefits
- Fun working environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Career Advancement
- Paid vacations
- Free meals during shift
Is There Swensons Drive-In Near Me?
As of July, 2019 Swensons Drive-In is available in Ohio - Locations might change in time as Swensons Drive-In open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Swensons Drive-In nearby? Find Swensons Drive-In near you