Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Facts
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers is an American fast-food restaurant based in Wichita, Kansas. It is known in serving delicious steakburgers, hotdogs, chicken sandwiches and many more.
- It was founded in 2002 by Scott Redler and brothers, Bill and Randy Simon.
- The restaurant was named after the brother’s father, Freddy Simon, who was a World War II veteran.
- Currently, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers has about 300 locations in 30 states and the middle east.
Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Jobs
The restaurant accepts entry-level and teen applicants who are 16 years old and above. They have many open positions that are available in full-time and part-time hours. They also great benefits to offer for their employees. Here are some of the jobs available:
The duties include operating the cash register, managing cash transactions accurately, count cash drawers every end of the shift, greeting customers, assist the customer in inquiries, suggest food menu, build all custard items, taking food orders and serving it and maintaining the work area clean. Candidates must be punctual, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have great customer service skills, basic math skills, and have a positive attitude.
HotLine Team Member
The duties include preparing food items as directed, using kitchen equipment, handling multiple orders, handling, storing and rotating products, assembling and disassembling equipment, and performing other related duties as assigned by the manager. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, be a team player, dependable, adaptable, and have knowledge in using kitchen utensils. Must also be able to stand for long hours and can lift up to 50 lbs.
The duties include engaging with guest and treating them with excellent customer service, preparing food and frozen custard items, working in the dining area, seeking feedback from customers, train crew members, and performing other Related Duties as assigned by the Upper Management. Candidate must have excellent customer service and communications skills, strong leadership skills, organized, and dependable. Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply for this position.
Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Job Application
The restaurant is always looking for people to join their team. You can apply in two ways:
Via online application:
- Go to the restaurant’s official website and click on the career page.
- You will then get to see available positions such as HotLine/ColdLine/Supervisor/Manager
- You will be then asked to sign in and fill in details to submit your application
- You can also send your resume to their email: [email protected]
Via walk-in application:
- Go to the restaurant’s store locator to see stores near your location.
- Click on the store to see its contact details.
- Call the store and ask for the manager if there are positions available.
- Once there is a slot, you will be then be scheduled for an interview.
Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Job Interview Questions
- Why do want to work at this industry?
- Why should we hire you?
- How do you handle a difficult customer?
- How can you provide excellent customer service?
- What are your weaknesses?
Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Job Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Offers health, medical, dental, and visual insurance
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discount
Is There Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Near Me?
As of July, 2019 Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers is available in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wyoming - Locations might change in time as Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers nearby? Find Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers near you