What facts should you know about Cold Stone Creamery?
- Cold Stone Creamery was co-founded by Donald and Susan Sutherland in Tempe, Arizona, 1988
- The company is owned and operated by Kahala Brands, headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona
- There are more than 926 Cold Stone Creamery store locations spread in 36 states and 3 districts (Puerto Rico, Guam and District of Columbia)
- Cold Stone Creamery’s primary product is ice cream with 12 -14% Butterfat, but it sells other products like ice cream cakes, cookie sandwiches, pies, smoothies, shakes and iced or blended coffee drinks
Teen Jobs at Cold Stone Creamery
What jobs teenagers can apply at Cold Stone Creamery?
Your main duty is to build and decorate fresh Ice Cream Cakes. You must maintain customers’ loyalty by providing courteous and quick service to increase their confidence. You will be in charge in keeping your working area clean, orderly, and free from safety hazards.
You must be a motivated, hardworking and creative individual who enjoys interacting with people and working with food especially ice cream. You will be put in a team so you must be able to communicate well with other crew members. You will learn how to bake and decorate cake and make ice cream.
Your main responsibility is to operate cash register and greet the customers with enthusiasm and fast service. You must build the bond with the customers with the highest quality services. You must know how to make ice cream and decorate it.
Cold Stone Creamery Job Application
How to apply jobs at Cold Stone Creamery as a teenager?
Hiring and employment policies are set by their individual store owners based on their local state law; generally the minimum age of employment is 16 year old.
- Visit the Local Store page and find your local store
- Click Store Details
- Click Apply for A Job button at the bottom
- Complete the online application form
Cold Stone Creamery Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work here?
- In your life, name a person that annoys you and how do you deal with it?
- What is your availability, and form of transportation?
- Can you stay after closing hours?
- What are three words that describe you?
Cold Stone Creamery Job Perks and Drawbacks
Things you should know about working at Cold Stone Creamery?
- You have a flexible schedules so it’s easy to get time off
- Some store gives you free ice cream after every shift. Some others give 50% discount
- You will get one and half time pay for overtime work, more than 40 hours a week
- You will get paid sick time and time off
Is There Cold Stone Creamery Near Me?
Needs to find Cold Stone Creamery nearby? Find Cold Stone Creamery near you