What facts should you know about Ben & Jerry’s?
- On May 5, 1978, the two business partners, Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield opened their first ice cream parlor in downtown Burlington, Vermont
- Ben & Jerry’s headquarter is located in South Burlington, while the main factory in Waterbury, Vermont
- There are more than 5,812 Ben & Jerry’s locations across all states in the United States
- Ben & Jerry’s is an American ice cream company which primarily produces frozen yogurt, ice cream, and sorbet
Teen Jobs at Ben & Jerry’s
What jobs teenagers can apply at Ben & Jerry’s?
You must be 16+ years old and have a valid driver license. You must be able to work in various working shifts either weekdays or weekends. You are multi-task oriented, motivated and self started individual. You are familiar with a fast-paced environment and able to handle difficult customers.
You must be 18+ years old to apply this position. You are able to provide quality frozen beverages, super premium menu items consistently according to company’s recipe and standard. You are able to operate cash register, make cakes, and scoop ice cream following the procedures. You must maintain a clean and organized work space and be punctual for duty.
You must have at least 1 year experience in managing people. You know how to organize team working shift and do administrative duties like making report and supervising the sale of ice cream to the customer in a quick service. You must maintain the cleanliness of the store following the safety and sanitation standard of the company.
Ben & Jerry’s Job Application
How to apply jobs at Ben &am; Jerry’s as a teenager?
- If you go to Ben & Jerry’s Career page you will find a link to Unilever Careers which is rather confusing
- Therefore we have provided you with the quick link to Ben & Jerry’s U.S jobs
- However, most of the jobs posted are full time jobs so we suggest you to find a Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Shop and ask the manager if they are hiring
Ben & Jerry’s Career Video
Ben & Jerry’s Job Interview Questions
- What do you like most about Ben & Jerry’s philosophy?
- How would you respond to customer harassing you about the prices?
- If I was a cucumber in a salad, and a person was about to eat me, what would I say?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Why do you want to work here?
Ben & Jerry’s Job Perks and Drawbacks
Things you should know about working at Ben & Jerry’s?
- Free 3 pints ice cream for full timer a day and 50 % discount for part timer
- You have to listen to top 40 music all day
- A flexible working hours suitable for student employees
- You will get reimbursement for parking fees and long trips
- Bringing dog to the office is allowed
Is There Ben & Jerry’s Near Me?
Needs to find Ben & Jerry’s nearby? Find Ben & Jerry’s near you