Teen Jobs at Häagen-Dazs
Häagen-Dazs has been in the ice cream business for over 50 years. Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Shop has the following jobs in store for applicants with the minimum age of 16 years old, although some jobs may be for 18 years old and up:
- To work in a fast-food establishment
- Ensures customer satisfaction
- Tasks include stock refilling, refilling the empty napkin and utensils, and cleaning the dining area
- Greets the customers who enter the store
- Offers them the drink menu
- Takes the orders
- Prepares and serves drinks ordered
- Keeps the bar clean and keeps a stock of clean plates and mugs
- Brings items to various addresses
- Loads, unloads, prepares, inspect, and operates a delivery car
- Collect payments
- Informs customers with regard to the newest products and services
- Maintain work area clean and organized
- Cleans areas of the facility
- Washes dishes and cooking tools
- Handles different cleaning materials and other chemicals
Häagen-Dazs Job Application
Applicants may visit icecream.com/us/en/brands/haagen-dazs/shops/work-at-haagen-dazs to find the desired store branch.
Häagen-Dazs Job Interview Questions
- Do you know how to scoop ice cream?
- What was the best customer service you received?
- What would you do if you knew a customer wasn’t happy with the service he or she received?
- What are your best qualities?
- Why are you good fit?
The following are the benefits in working at Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Shop:
- Employee discount (free ice cream on some branches)
- Paid sick leave
- Job training