What facts should you know about Baskin-Robbins?
- Baskin-Robbins was founded by Burt Baskin and Irv Robbins in Glendale, California, 1945
- The company’s headquarters is located in Canton, Massachusetts
- There are more than 2,538 stores in 50 states, Puerto Rico, and District of Columbia
- Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream shop which sells 31 flavors that the customer could have a different flavor every day
What jobs teenagers can apply at Baskin-Robbins?
You are responsible in preparing products according to operational and quality standards. You will serve customers with enthusiasm and friendly manner. You know how to operate cash register and dealing with payment accurately.
You are responsible in decorating, icing, packaging, labeling, and pricing ice cream cakes for refrigerated cases. You will create and maintain Baskin Robbin’s high standards for product freshness and sanitation.
You are responsible to keep the work station cleaned and well stocked to serve the customers better. You will maintain the sanitary and safety standard of the company.
Perform duties in accordance with prescribed policies and procedures. They ensure compliance with standards for customer relations, brand equity, food costs, safety, sanitation, and product preparation and merchandising. They will manage the business unit during low or high volume periods, opening and closing hours, etc. The Shift Leader assumes overall responsibility for the operation of the business unit in Store Manager or Assistant Manager’s absence.
Baskin-Robbins Job Application
How to apply jobs at Baskin-Robbins as a teenager?
Minimum age of employment at Baskin-Robbins is 14 year old, depending upon franchisee and location. To apply at Baskin-Robbins, find Baskin-Robbins store, stop by and fill out an application.
Baskin-Robbins Job Interview Questions
- What’s your favorite ice cream?
- Do you have experience in cake decorating?
- Why do you want to work here?
- Do you think education helps you in life?
- What days are you available to work?
Baskin-Robbins Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will receive a free ice cream (1 scoop per day) and 15% off discount
- There is an employee training for two weeks
- A flexible schedule to fit your needs and school life
- You will receive tips daily from customers