Teen Jobs at Dairy Queen
Dairy Queen primary product is ice cream but it also serves malt, milkshakes, frozen yogurt, blizzard, banana split, various kinds of hamburger and chicken. What jobs teenagers can apply at Dairy Queen? Here are some examples of job titles that teenagers can apply at Dairy Queen. The following job titles and descriptions are taken either from Dairy Queen’s career page or job boards.
You are responsible to prepare, cook, and wrap good items so that correct order is served to the customers. You will stock all needed products and materials in a clean and safe manner. You must be able to operate and maintain kitchen equipment including fryer, freezer, grill and other.
You will assemble and present completed treat orders based on customer’s needs and desire. You will do stocking, cleaning and maintaining the working area following the company safety and health code standards.
You must have cake decorating experience and willing to travel to serve customers. You are able to stand for a long period of time during your shift. You are a self-motivated and organized individual.
Dairy Queen Job Application
To apply jobs at Dairy Queen, you can visit dairyqueen.com/en-us/careers/ or use the search form below by entering your city and state to find teen jobs at Dairy Queen stores near you.
Dairy Queen Job Interview Questions
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What are three qualities about yourself that would add value to our team?
- Why do you want to work for Dairy Queen?
- What school did you go to?
- How would you handle a rude customer?
Dairy Queen Job Perks and Drawbacks
- Things you should know about working at Dairy Queen?
- You will get 50% employee’s discount during your working shift
- There is hands on training for new employee
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get raises up to 3% base salary per year