Teen Jobs at Whataburger
Whataburger is a family owned and operated burger company that was started in 1950 in Corpus Christi, Texas. You must be at least 16 years old to join Whataburger restaurant. What jobs teenagers can apply at Whataburger?
Team members are responsible for providing excellent customer service, with quick and efficient attention to the customer. You will also greet customers, assemble food orders, maintain appropriate portion control, and collect and process payment from the customer.
Team Leader has similar job responsibility as Team Member but with one more managerial task which is restaurant administration. While both Team Leader and Team Member have flexible schedule, receive discounted meals, get training opportunities, Team Leader may also receive paid vacation/sick pay.
You know how to operate Point of Sale system and process all cash and credit transactions accurately. You will assist the concession stand preparation for an event by stocking products such as napkins and cups.
Whataburger Job Application
How to apply for a teen job at Whataburger? You can visit whataburger.com/careers/.
Whataburger Job Interview Questions
- What is one trait that describes you?
- How would you react to an angry or dissatisfied customer?
- Why do you believe you would be a good fit for this position and our brand?
- What was one time you helped somebody out?
- When can you work and do you have any other jobs or days off you need from the schedule?
Whataburger Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will receive a 50% discount on meals
- The payment will be given every week
- A flexible schedule to fit your needs and school life
- You will get the Whataburger polo and hat as uniform
Find a Whataburger near you