Tim Hortons Facts
- Tim Hortons is initially a Canadian fast food restaurant that was founded by Tim Horton in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada on 17 May 1964
- Tim Hortons’ headquarter is located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- The company expanded the Restaurant to United States for the first time in Florida, 1981 but it was closed then it opened again in New York, 1985
- There are more than 859 locations throughout 15 states in United States and 4,000 more around the world
- Tim Hortons specialty are coffee and doughnut but it sells other types of baked goods like bagels, croissants, cookies, tea biscuits, rolls, muffins, danishes and drinks
Tim Hortons Jobs for Teens
What jobs teenagers can apply at Tim Hortons?
The minimum age to apply for Team Member at Tim Hortons is 16 years old. As a Team Member, you have to prioritize customer satisfaction. Either you are in duty of welcoming guests or creating quality bakery products; you are responsible for providing guests with great convenience and fun.
Storefront / Production
This is a part time job / shift work. You must be at least 18 years of age to apply and be able to work at midnight. You will work in the production place, making bread quality products with flexible work schedules yet put the safety of work in priority.
As the Team Supervisor you will be a mentor and a captain of a team. With a positive attitude, you will lead your team on how to give the highest priority for guests and be a role model of how to serve every single guest. Your ability to use every opportunity to increase business and effectiveness in communicating with the management team will provide many benefits as well. It is a requirement for the applicant to be 18 years old or older to apply for this position.
Food Counter Attendant
This position required the ability to use manual or electrical appliances to maintain cleanliness of organized stockroom. You are the initiator of taking customers’ orders, preparing foods and packaging them.
Baker must be able to work in various working shifts including in the morning if it is needed. Your ability to prepare and maintain high quality baked foods as the company standard is essential. Salary will range according to the experiences.
As a frontline position that serves the customers directly, you must possess an energetic, people oriented personality with strong verbal communication skills. You must be able to stand for long hours. You must be at least 16 years old to apply this position.
Tim Hortons Interview Questions
Questions commonly asked to Tim Hortons candidates
- Why are you looking for a new job?
- Why do you want to work at Tim Hortons?
- What do you know about the company?
- What prior experience do you have?
- What is the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Tim Hortons Perks, Benefits and Drawbacks
Things you should know about working at Tim Hortons
- Discounted foods and free drinks while on shift
- A week paid training for new employees
- Ability to stand for long hours
- One week vacation after 1 year employment
Tim Horton Job Application
How to apply for teen jobs at Tim Hortons?
To apply for a job as Team Member at Tim Hortons Restaurant, you can visit Tim Hortons Team Member Application, find a restaurant near you, click the Apply button, and you should see the online job application form.
Are There Tim Hortons Near Me?
Click the link below to find Tim Hortons near you by using Google Map. (You might need to allow your browser to track your physical location).Find Tim Hortons near you