Five Guys Burgers and Fries Facts
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries is a burger restaurant founded by Jerry Murrel since he has five sons who had important responsibilities in the company.
- The tuition fee that was meant for the education of Murrel’s elder sons who did not want to go to college was used for investing on this business.
- Compared to other burger restaurants, Five Guys Burgers and Fries does not sell milk shake.
- In preparing for food, French fries should be shaken 15 times. Also, pickles and tomato should go above while the onion and bacon are at the bottom.
- Its kitchen does not have any timers.
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries invites intensive secret shoppers to maintain its quality.
Five Guys Burgers and Fries Jobs
The minimum hiring age depends on the states, but usually, it is 16. Five Guys hire food service crew members who will be trained in every position in the restaurant as the tasks are on rotation. So, every crew member is trained on the following responsibilities:
- Cash register (take order and money and give the change)
- Grill (grill some ingredients of the burger and other food)
- Morning prep and evening closer (takes care of the cooking, cleaning, and other chores in the restaurant)
Given the various responsibilities that an applicant will be trained the gateway requirements are:
- Healthy (with energy and stamina that is needed in the demanding job)
- Can work at a faster pace
- Good communication
- Has a love for burgers
- Has concern for the teammates
Five Guys Burgers and Fries Job Application
In its career opportunities page, you will be guided in searching for jobs since there are “search jobs by keyword”, “search jobs by category”, “Jobs by location” or “zip code.” At the bottom page, you may also check out the “Featured Jobs @ Five Guys.” You can also visit the Five Guys restaurant near you to apply.
Five Guys Burgers and Fries Job Interview Questions
- Why should we hire you to work at Five Guys?
- What is something that you’re not so proud of? Why?
- Can you cook and clean?
- Where did you work before? What did you like the most and least about your last job?
- What brings you here to Five Guys?
Five Guys Burgers and Fries Benefits
Working at Five Guys allow you to enjoy the following benefits:
- 50% employee discount when not working
- Free lunch or snacks
- Job training with pay
- With paid vacation
- With health insurance
- Supplemental workers’ compensation
- Bereavement leave
- Unpaid extended leave
Is There Five Guys Burgers and Fries Near Me?
As of May, 2019 Five Guys Burgers and Fries is available in - Locations might change in time as Five Guys Burgers and Fries open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Five Guys Burgers and Fries nearby? Find Five Guys Burgers and Fries near you