Teen Jobs at Five Guys
Five Guys is a burger restaurant. The minimum hiring age depends on the states, but usually, it is 16. Five Guys hire food service crew members who will be trained in every position in the restaurant as the tasks are on rotation. So, every crew member is trained on the following responsibilities:
- Cash register (take order and money and give the change)
- Grill (grill some ingredients of the burger and other food)
- Morning prep and evening closer (takes care of the cooking, cleaning, and other chores in the restaurant)
Given the various responsibilities that an applicant will be trained the gateway requirements are:
- Healthy (with energy and stamina that is needed in the demanding job)
- Can work at a faster pace
- Good communication
- Has a love for burgers
- Has concern for the teammates
Five Guys Job Application
Visit careers.fiveguys.com or visit the Five Guys restaurant near you to apply.
Five Guys Job Interview Questions
- Why should we hire you to work at Five Guys?
- What is something that you’re not so proud of? Why?
- Can you cook and clean?
- Where did you work before? What did you like the most and least about your last job?
- What brings you here to Five Guys?
Five Guys Benefits
Working at Five Guys allow you to enjoy the following benefits:
- 50% employee discount when not working
- Free lunch or snacks
- Job training with pay
- With paid vacation
- With health insurance
- Supplemental workers’ compensation
- Bereavement leave
- Unpaid extended leave
Find a Five Guys near you