- Launched in January, 2004
- Headquartered in New Albany, OH
- It is a clothing store targeted towards the tween girl market (7 thru 14 years of age)
- Justice has over 1,000 stores as of March 2016
How Old to Work at Justice
The minimum age to apply at Justice is 16 years old. Some job positions may require you to be older than 16.
Justice sells underwear, apparel, sleepwear, swimwear, accessories, and also personal care for girls.
We believe that the following job positions are just for girls too.
The Floor-set Associate will move and set up fixtures around the store.
You will also set merchandise and marketing materials on ceilings and the wall displays.
You must be at least 18 years of age and be able to work the hours determined by the store.
This is usually seasonal job for holiday shopping seasons.
You must be at least 16 years of age and able to operate cash register.
The store usually offers flexible schedules of 5, 10, 15 or 20+ hours/week.
Justice Job Application
To apply jobs at Justice, go to Justice Careers then search open positions for Home & Field or Shared Services.
To find out whether Justice is available in your city, please visit Justice Store Locator
Justice Interview Questions
- Pick out an outfit for a little girl to wear to church
- Why do you want to work at Justice?
- What about the brand do you like?
- Do you enjoy working with girls?
Read how much you will be paid in Clothing Stores industry.