What should you know about Aéropostale?
- R.H. Macy & Co is the founder of Aéropostale in 1973 but the first store was established by Macy’s in West Los Angeles, CA, 1987
- Aéropostale’s headquarter is located in New York City, NY
- There are 781 Aéropostale’s stores in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and 350 stores locations in 15 foreign countries around the world
- The main clothing Aéropostale serve are trendy, casual apparel for young men and women
- Aéropostale serves children clothing through its new chain, P.S in 2009
Teen Jobs at Aéropostale
Minimum age to apply at Aéropostale is 16 years old. What jobs teenagers can apply at Aéropostale?
Merchandise Flow Associate
Your main job is to keep the stockroom cleaned and organized as well as on the sales floor. You are the initiator featuring fashion with new styles, sizes and colors. This work requires the ability to serve customers perfectly and the willingness to work with various work shifts. You must be 16 years old to apply for this position.
You are the sales forces that move the company alive. As a sales-driven individual, you must possess enthusiasm and attractive personality. You must be at least 19 years old with 2 years of supervisory experience to apply for this position.
You are the ambassador of the company that directly serves the customers. Your love and passion with clothing will be a great advantage for the company. As a Role Model, you must have positive, outgoing and engaging personality. You must be at least 16 years old apply this position.
Aéropostale Job Application
How to apply jobs at Aéropostale as a teenager?
To apply jobs at Aéropostale please visit Aéropostale Careers page where you can learn about the company’s value. To find current job listing you can visit the link button “Search Retail Careers”. You can also find out if there is Aéropostale store location near you.
Aéropostale Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work at Aero?
- What extracurricular activities are you involved in?
- Who is your style inspiration?
- How do you handle time management?
- What do you like most about Aeropostale?
Aéropostale Job Perks and Drawbacks
- A generous merchandise discount 30% off all the time and occasionally a 50% off discount once a month or after winning a contest
- You must be willing to stay half an hour after closing time to clean the whole store
- Short Training through video so you must be fast learner