American Eagle Outfitters Facts
- American Eagle Outfitters is a specialty retailer that offers high-quality trendy clothing, accessories and personal care products to its customers.
- The company was founded in 1977 by Jerry and Mark Silverman in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- It started out as a subsidiary of Retail Ventures, Inc. which grew and expanded to its own brand.
- Today, American Eagle has about 929 stores located worldwide.
American Eagle Outfitters Jobs
The company has many job openings with an opportunity for you to grow and develop in your chosen career. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old. There are both full-time and part-time positions available. Some of the jobs available are:
The duties include maintaining stockroom standard operating procedures, executing efficient and effective shipment processing, filling the Floor, power closes, power opens and merchandise adjustments, executing markdowns and re-ticketing in the stockroom and on the sales floor, and advises management of any unusual internal or external activity. Candidate must have strong communication skills, be a team player, can stand for long hours during shift, be able to lift up to 25 lbs., be able to multi-task, have strong organization skills, attentive to detail and proficient with technology.
Overnight Merchandising Associate
The duties include recreating the merchandise presentation, maximizing merchandise presentations by applying AEO visual standards, executing assigned visual displays during floorsets, building window and upper displays, dress bustforms, and merchandise fixtures and walls, delivering proper sizing integrity, ensure availability of sizes, and appropriate size stickering, maintaining proper lighting in the store and windows, and identifying potential merchandising opportunities. Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED, ability to complete detailed execution of floorsets and/or display changes, have strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, strong verbal and written communication skills, and be able to lift up to 25 lbs. applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply.
The duties include performing register sales transactions quickly and accurately, ensuring return merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor, assist fellow employees, maintaining company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom, resolving customer concerns, and outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style. Candidates must have strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent customer service skills, ability to multi-task, proficient with technology, and be able to stand for long hours during shift.
American Eagle Outfitters Job Application
American Eagle Outfitters welcomes individuals to join their team. Choose from different job categories such as:
- Technology Jobs
- Corporate Jobs
- Supply Chain Jobs
- Store Jobs
To start your application, Follow these simple steps:
- Visit the company’s page and click on careers below the page: American Eagle Careers
- You will then see a list of all available positions in their store or use their filter and search bar to narrow down your choices.
- Choose the position you like and click on apply.
- It will then require you to enter your information to begin your application.
- Complete all required field and wait for them to contact you about your job application result.
American Eagle Outfitters Job Interview Question
- Why do you want to work at American Eagle?
- Could you recommend an outfit to a customer?
- Who inspires your style?
- What do you consider good customer service?
- How can you sell me your shirt?
American Eagle Outfitters Job Benefits
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Discount
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Scheduling
- Offers Competitive Pay