First you should know some quick facts about Hollister Co.
- Hollister Co. is a division of Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
- Hollister Co. opened its first clothing store in 2000 in Columbus, OH
- The company’s headquarter is now in New Albany, OH
- There are almost 400 Hollister Co. stores in the United States
Teen jobs at Hollister Co.
Minimum age to apply at Hollister Co. is generally 17 years old. On average, you are required to work one to two shifts per week (there are 5 hours for each shift). The followings are jobs teenagers can mostly apply at Hollister Co.
|Part Time||Full Time|
|No education required||High School Diploma / G.E.D. required|
|No experience required||1 year customer service experience|
As a sales associate in the front room you will greet customers. Therefore, you must have an engaging customer service skills. You should also have good quality in communication and possess eagerness to learn more about the product knowledge too. Furthermore you will work as a cashier. You’ll pull out the sensors of the clothes they want to buy and help customers with their purchases.
As a stock associate you are responsible in organizing items and keeping record of the merchandise. You will maintain the flow of the fashion displays according to the store schedule. In addition, you must ensure that the products are easily accessible and constantly available.
Key Holder / Assistant Manager
This is a full time job and at least 1 year of retail sales experience is required. To apply for this position you must be at least 18 years of age and have High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent. Opening and closing store will be your routines.
To be a model at Hollister Co., please read more about Modelling jobs for teens.
Hollister Co. job application
How do you apply jobs at Hollister Co. stores as a teenager?
- Find Hollister store near you and speak with a manager if they are hiring
- You can also apply from Hollister Co. Job Map
Hollister Co. job interview questions
You might probably be asked these questions by the recruiter during the interview
- Describe a moment when you were last stressed?
- Why do you wear your outfit?
- Can you sell the outfit that you are wearing?
- What is your favorite style? Why?
- Describe your biggest achievements or successes?
- How can you show diversity at work?
Hollister Co. employee perks and drawbacks
- There is 50% discount for buying clothes
- You must tell the Manager in advance for changing working schedule
- You will get perks of 20 % off monthly phone payments
- You can get discounted movies or theme parks ticket
Is There Hollister Co. Near Me?
Needs to find Hollister Co. nearby? Find Hollister Co. near you