Gap Inc. Facts
- Gap Inc. is an American retail company known for manufacturing and designing stylish clothes, denim, and accessories.
- The company was established in 1969 by Donald Fisher and Doris F. Fisher on Ocean Avenue, SF.
- The name GAP was a reference to the Generation Gap and has since formed and acquired various brands under its name such as Banana Republic, Old Navy, Forth & Towne and many more.
- Currently, Gap has about 3,688 stores located worldwide.
Gap Inc. Jobs
Gap offers many jobs especially for teens and entry-level applicants. They have full-time and part-time positions with great benefits for successful candidates. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old.
The duties include engage with customers to drive sales, act as a mentor and role model to Experts & Brand Associates to support service behaviors and the execution of tasks, focus on leading process and areas of the business, support Service Leader duties during non-peak hours, support completion or work processes and teach and coach your team members. Candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills, strong leadership skills, passionate, and be willing to travel. Must also have 6 or more months of retail experience.
The duties include engaging and connecting with our customers, assist customers in product inquiries, using suggestive selling, handle all customer interactions and potential issues or returns politely, and supporting sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required. Candidates must be able to lift up to 30 lbs., a problem solver, passionate, friendly and enthusiastic, and have excellent communication and customer service skills.
Keyholder Specialist-Daily Operations
The duties include ensuring work tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner, providing support in the execution of marketing and visual presentation, interacting with store management, mentor and train individuals, guide with work activities and collaborating with other employees. Candidates must have excellent leadership skills, a team player, great communication skills, can work well under pressure, and be able to lift at least 30 lbs. A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
Gap Inc. Job Application
Looking for a job at Gap? You can apply through an online application on their official website. Just visit their career page and choose which career path you would like:
- Store Positions
- Design Positions
- Marketing Positions
Click on apply and it will then require you to sign up with your details. Fill it up and click on submit. You will then receive an email about the progress of your application.
Gap Inc. Job Interview Question
- Why should we hire you?
- What can you tell about Gap Inc.?
- How do you handle a customer complaint?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you describe Gap’s style and what age category does it cater to?
Gap Inc. Job Benefits
- Most competitive Paid Time Off plans
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Merchandise Discount
- Employee Stock Plan
Is There GAP Near Me?
Needs to find GAP nearby? Find GAP near you