What facts should you know about Gander Mountain Outdoors?
- The first Gander Outdoors store was founded by Robert S. Sturgis and Alvin L. Melka in Wilmot, Wisconsin, 1960
- The company’s headquarters is located in Saint Paul, Minnesota
- There are 70 stores operating in 11 states across United States
- Gander Mountain Outdoors is a retail network of stores for camping, hunting, fishing, and other outdoor recreation products and services
Teen Jobs at Gander Outdoors
What jobs teenagers can apply at Gander Mountain Outdoors?
You are responsible to accurately report and document all Compliance/BATFE paperwork, store audits, and new hire employee orientation. You are willing to work outside of your assigned area and effectively participate in training relevant to position.
You must know the products knowledge that company offers to meet the customer’s needs for their desired outdoor adventure by asking questions, recommending solutions and encouraging the sale. You must keep your working area clean and follow the safety procedure of the store.
Customer Service Specialist
Your main duty is to deliver friendly, courteous service to all customers. You must have a strong knowledge base of the outdoor lifestyle to answer customer’s questions in person or by phone.
Please note all applicants must be 17 years old to apply at Gander Outdoors
Gander Outdoors Job Application
How to apply jobs at Gander Outdoors as a teenager?
You should go to Gander Mountain Outdoors Careers page and you can choose directly from the list of available job position or by searching the location and type of job you want to apply. After you pick one vacancy, you can apply online by clicking Apply for this job online button on the right side.
Gander Outdoors Job Interview Questions
- What is good customer service?
- Do you like fishing or hunting?
- Why do you want to work here?
- What firearms do you recommend and why?
- What pay are you looking for?
Is There Gander Outdoors Near Me?
Cannot find a location? Find Gander Outdoors near you