About Foot Locker
What facts should you know about Foot Locker?
- F. W. Woolworth and Santiago Lopez opened the first Foot Locker retail store in City of Industry, California, 1974
- The company’s headquarters is located in New York City, New York
- There are more than 1,171 Foot Locker retail stores across 50 states
- Foot Locker is an American footwear and sportswear retail store which also sells clothing and equipment for snowboarding and skateboarding
Teen Jobs at Foot Locker
What jobs teenagers can apply at Foot Locker?
You will serve as a Stocker who maintains a clean, organized and efficient stockroom. You will assist Sales Team by providing appropriate stock levels displayed in various styles and sizes so the customer may have a great in-store experience. You must be willing to work at nights, weekends or holidays.
You are responsible in providing satisfying service at the cash wrap, administering paperwork and sharing expertise of products knowledge and trends to meet customer’s needs. You will give convenient and accurate check out by suggesting additional products as a complement for their purchases.
You possess high levels of customer satisfaction skill by being knowledgeable on all products the company offers. You will create a warm and friendly shopping environment to engage more to the customers.
Foot Locker Job Application
How to apply jobs at Foot Locker as a teenager?
- Download Foot Locker job application form
- Find Foot Locker locations and submit your resume
- Bring the completed form to the store near you
- You can also search for a job and apply online by visiting Foot Locker career page
Foot Locker Career Video
Foot Locker Job Interview Questions
- What is your favorite sneaker and why?
- Who is a celebrity that you look up to and why?
- What would your previous supervisors say about you?
- Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone of something?
- How would you handle an angry customer?
Foot Locker Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will get a card for 30% off all purchases
- You will get 50% discount for your friends and family 2-3 times a year
- There are 20 days off for entry level and health care plan for full time employee
- There is an online video training for new employees
Is There Foot Locker Near Me?
Cannot find a location? Find Foot Locker near you