Teen Jobs at Nike Store
Nike brand was originally known as Blue Ribbon Sports (BRS) which was founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight in 1964. Nike’s first product is Track Running Shoes, but now, Nike produces many kinds of sport shoes, apparels and accessories for a wide range of sports. Please note all applicants must be 18 years old to apply at Nike Store. What jobs teenagers can apply at Nike Store?
You are the main force of the company to drive the sale. You will be in charge of keeping the flow of stocked products and practice STARS MANTRA consistently. You must know basic understanding of footwear; apparel and accessories to help the customers fulfill their needs.
You are responsible to navigate the customers to meet their needs by demonstrating expertise in product knowledge and providing excellent service. You will assist your Leaders, Senior Associates, or Managers in training entry level associates. You can operate cash register when needed as well as cleaning duties.
Your main responsibility is to possess special expertise or advanced knowledge about a specific type of Nike product. You will join an ongoing training to further develop advanced-level product knowledge to help the customers get what they need. You must build the bond between the customers and the brand with the highest quality services.
Nike Store Job Application
How to apply jobs at Nike Store as a teenager?
- First you need to visit jobs.nike.com
- Scroll down and select United States for the country field in the Filter Result table
- Optionally you can also choose state and city
- Click on job position you are interested in and hit the Apply Now button
Nike Store Job Interview Questions
- Why Nike?
- What are you passionate about?
- A time where you got in a conversation with a random stranger?
- What is your favorite product of Nike? Why?
- What is something you were scared to do but did it anyway?
- What makes you a good candidate for our team?
Nike Store Job Perks and Drawbacks
What other things you should know about working at Nike Store?
- You will get tuition assistance for full time student employee
- You get 40% discount at all Nike stores and online
- When you request time off, it is unpaid and must be done 3 weeks in advance
- Nike has excellent training and will get you ready for the sales