- Lagoon is an amusement park in Farmington, UT
- Five of its ten roller coasters are unique
- Opened in 1886
How Old to Work at Lagoon
The minimum age to apply at Lagoon Park is 14 years old. Most other job positions may require you to be older than 14.
Teen Jobs at Lagoon
Job opportunities for the summer season at Lagoon park are as followings.
|Access Control Officer||Safety & Security||16|
|Assistant Stage Manager||Entertainment||16|
|First Aid Attendant (EMT||Safety & Security||18|
|Food Service Employee||Foods||14|
|Grounds Night Crew Employee||Grounds||16|
|Lifeguard||Lagoon A Beach||16|
|Merchandise Sales Associate||Merchandise||16|
|Security Officer||Safety & Security||18|
Lagoon offers an opportunity to talented individuals, auditions required.
Available positions are Haunted Walk Through Actors, Streetmosphere Performers, Children’s Walk Through Actors, and Makeup Artists.
Minimum age to apply for this position is 15 years old.
You must be 1t least 18 years old to apply for year round positions at Lagoon Park.
Year-round positions are Carpenter, Computer Software Developer, Construction Laborer, Electrician, Maintenance Technician, and Plumber.
How to Apply Jobs at Lagoon
To apply please visit Lagoon Park Jobs and choose type of employment.
Then choose between Seasonal Employment, Live Entertainment, Pre-Season Employment and Frightmare Jobs.
Choose the Apply Button and find available job position you would like to apply and submit your job application.
Lagoon Interview Questions
- Do you like working in the park? Do you like dealing with people?
- How passionate are you about being Electrician?
- How honest are you? On a scale of 1 to 5?
- Do you have any past experience with Ride Operators?
- Give an example of how to get visitors to come back to the park?