Kids Empire Facts
- Kids Empire is a leisure retail concept which offers an indoor playground for families to have a safe, clean and fun environment to play in.
- It is composed of a variety of obstacles where in your kids can climb, slide, bounce, spin, dance and many more.
- Kids Empire was established in 2018 by Haim Elbaz, Founder, and CEO. It is headquartered in La Crescenta, California.
Kids Empire Jobs for Teens
Kids empire has many jobs to offer for teens and entry-level applicants whose minimum age must be at least 16 years old. It has both full-time and part-time positions available and has great benefits. Some of these jobs are:
The duties include monitoring the assigned area, interacting with guest, provide a safe, fun, and clean environment, assist in customer inquiries, answering phone calls, communicating to team members and ensuring all games equipment are working properly. Candidates must be energetic and outgoing, have excellent customer service skills, be able to speak in front of large groups and be able to enforce rules. Must have experience in working with children and customer service.
The duties include overseeing inventory and suppliers, managing staff, Recruit and train new employees, schedule work for staff, manage payroll, and organize accounting/Billing, assist in event bookings, and resolve customer problems. Candidates must have excellent leadership, communication, and customer service skills, detail-oriented, organize and have a positive, friendly attitude. Must also have at least 1-year experience in management and restaurant related work, a high school diploma or GED. Speaking Spanish is preferred but not required.
Kids Empire Teen Job Application
There are to ways to apply for kids empire. You may apply by personally going to the store and ask the manager for available openings or apply online by visiting the site’s career page and sign up with your details.
Kids Empire Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work at Kids Empire?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- How would you handle a difficult customer?
- Where can you see yourself 5 years from now?
Kids Empire Job Benefits
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid vacation and time off
- Offers competitive pay
- Fun working environment
- Employee Discount