What facts should you know about Canobie Lake Park?
- Canobie Lake Park is an amusement park located in Salem, New Hampshire, about 40 miles (64 km) north of Boston, Massachusetts
- Canobie Lake Park was first founded as a trolley park in 1902
- There are more than 85 rides varieties from Thrill Rides, Family Rides, Children Rides, Water Rides and Roller Coaster inside the park
Teen Job Positions at Canobie Lake Park
You must be at least 16 years of age to work at Canobie Lake Park, however, its food service provider, Sodexo, hires from 15 years of age for a limited number of positions.
Parental consent is required for all applicants under 18 years old.
What jobs teenagers can apply at Canobie Lake Park?
|Job Field||Minimum Age 16||Minimum Age 18|
|Administration||Main Office Assistant / Receptionist, Personnel Assistant|
|Aquatics||Aquatics Attendant||Aquatics Operator|
|Entertainment||Critter (Costumed Character), FunSquad, Show Technician, Show Usher, Actor/Screeem Team,
Haunt Ops/Screeem Team, Haunt Tech/Screeem Team
|Food Services / Sodexo||Food Service Worker||Cashier, Receptionist, Stock Worker|
|Games||Games Attendant||Games Warehouse Attendant|
|Guest Services||Gate Attendant, Guest Services Supervisor, Admissions Cashier|
|Maintenance||AM Sweeper, Midway Sweeper||Amusement Ride Mechanics, Custodian/Matron, Grounds Crew Member|
|Rides||Ride Attendant||Ride Operator, Boat Pilot|
|Security & EMS||Parking Lot Attendant, Event Security, Turnstile Security Agent||Security Officer, Security Officer (Overnight), Emergency Medical Technician|
You must be a happy, fun and friendly people to greet and serve the customers. You will take their orders and prepare the requested foods and drinks. You will be scooping ice cream, brewing coffee, and creating hospitable food service experiences. You must keep and maintain the cleanliness of the restaurant area, counters, steam tables, and kitchen following the company regulation.
You are responsible in preparing and maintaining the quality of the rides assigned. You must report for any defect or damage happened to the Management as soon as possible. You will help Ride Attendant in welcoming and serving guests
You are responsible in maintaining a safe and secure environment that makes our Guests and other Team Members feel safe and comfortable during their visit or work in the park area. Your duties include walking patrol, fixed-post patrol, motor patrol and bicycle patrol. You will be trained in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) procedures.
Canobie Lake Park Job Application
How to apply jobs at Canobie Lake Park as a teenager?
- Visit Canobie Lake Park Jobs and learn more about each job role.
- Then continue to Canobie Lake Park Online Application
- You can also download Canobie Lake Park Job Application Form & send it to Canobie Lake Park
Attn: Personnel Office
P.O. Box 190
Salem, NH 03079
Or Via Fax: (603) 890-2404
Canobie Lake Park Job Interview Questions
- Are you able to work on weekends?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Why do you want to work at Canobie?
- What would you do in *blank* situation?
- Tell me about yourself?
Canobie Lake Park Job Perks and Drawbacks
- Seasonal job, it only opens in May-October
- You will get free passes and 20 % discount on food
- You have flexible working hours to adjust with the school schedule
- There is not an overtime payment
- You must be able to stand for long hours in the heat or wet season