Krispy Kreme Facts
- Krispy Kreme is an American doughnut restaurant that is famous for its delicious flavored and glazed doughnuts and treats.
- The company was established on July 13, 1937, by Vernon Rudolph in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Their mission is making awesome doughnuts every day.
- Currently, it has around 1000 stores located around the world.
Krispy Kreme Teen Jobs
Krispy Kreme has job openings perfect for entry-level and teen applicants. Their minimum age requirement is 16 years old and has both full-time and part-time position available. Some of the jobs they offer are:
- Team Member
The duties include accurately take food orders from the customers and complete them, answer questions about the menu, engage customers in suggestive selling, accepting payments for orders, making an accurate change, and restocking items. Candidates must have Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and basic math skills. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and can stand for a long period of time during the shift.
- Doughnut maker
The duties include preparing ingredients needed for doughnut production, following product recipe, ensuring proper food handling and safety is followed during preparation and properly preparing products according to the right ingredient weight. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be able to do multi-tasking, be able to stand and walk for long periods during shift and have knowledge in using kitchen equipment such as ovens, stoves, and fryers.
Krispy Kreme Job Application
- As a quick start, please check first Krispy Kreme Locations to find out if there is any Krispy Kreme near you
- If there is a Krispy Kreme outlet near you, begin to search for Krispy Kreme Team Member job openings
- Alternatively, you can also visit Krispy Kreme Franchise job openings if you cannot find any jobs
- To get more information about working at this company and its benefits and please read more at Krispy Kreme career homepage
Krispy Kreme Job Interview Questions
- Can you lift 50 lbs consistently?
- Why should we choose you over other candidates?
- Why you want to work here?
- When can you start?
- How would you greet a customer that walks into Krispy Kreme?
Krispy Kreme Job Benefits
- Offers competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Dental, vision and life insurance
- Free meals during shift
- Employee Discounts
Is There Krispy Kreme Near Me?
Needs to find Krispy Kreme nearby? Find Krispy Kreme near you