Krispy Kreme Facts
- Founded in 1937
- Headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC
- It is a doughnut company and coffeehouse chain in more than 1,000 locations
How Old to Work at Krispy Kreme
Generally you must be at least 16 years old to work at Krispy Kreme restaurant.
Krispy Kreme Jobs for Teens
|Job Positions||Minimum Age|
|Guest Service Reps||15 years old *|
|Team Member||16 years old|
|Shift Supervisor||18 years old|
|Production Associate||18 years old|
How to Apply Jobs at Krispy Kreme
- As a quick start, please check first Krispy Kreme Locations to find out if there is any Krispy Kreme near you
- If there is a Krispy Kreme outlet near you, begin to search for Krispy Kreme Team Member job openings
- Alternatively, you can also visit Krispy Kreme Franchise job openings if you cannot find any jobs
- To get more information about working at this company and its benefits and please read more at Krispy Kreme career homepage
Krispy Kreme Job Interview Questions
- Can you lift 50 lbs consistently?
- Why should we choose you over other candidates?
- Why you want to work here?
- When can you start?
- How would you greet a customer that walks into Krispy Kreme?
Is There Krispy Kreme Near Me?
As of May, 2019 Krispy Kreme is available in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin - Locations might change in time as Krispy Kreme open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Krispy Kreme nearby? Find Krispy Kreme near you