- The first Starbucks store was opened in Seattle, Washington, on March 31, 1971, by three partners; Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl, and Gordon Bowker
- The company’s headquarters is located in Seattle, Washington
- There are more than 13,327 Starbucks stores across United States
- Starbucks focuses its products on coffee beverages, smoothies tea, baked goods and sandwiches
Teen Jobs at Starbucks
Minimum age to apply jobs at Starbucks is 16 years old. What jobs teenagers can apply at Starbucks?
You will assist customers with prompt service, products presentation, processing, and packaging. You will provide high quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently by following to all recipe and presentation standards of the company.
You are responsible to assist the store manager in executing store operations during your scheduled shifts. You will delegate tasks to partners in order to maintain the Starbucks Experience to customers. You will also assist other team members for clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback for special projects as assigned.
Assistant Store Manager
You are the future candidate of Starbucks leader who can lead and inspire the team for achieving store daily goals and purposes. You will receive 8-12 months management training program to build on your coffee / tea passion, coaching skills, supervisory experience, and business skills in preparation for managing a store.
Starbucks Job Application
How to apply jobs at Starbucks as a teenager?
Each Starbucks retail store independently hires and manages its own team of part-time and full-time hourly partners (employees). You can get an application at any Starbucks location or download the application online. To find a store nearest you, use Starbucks Store Locator. Then visit the Starbucks locations that interest you and submit an application.
To work for Starbucks you must be at least 16 years old (except for Montana where the minimum age is 14 years old). Retail positions you can apply at Starbucks are Baristas and Shift Supervisors. Shift Supervisors are expert Baristas who help to direct work during shifts and to create great experiences for their customers.
Starbucks has online application system for both Barista and Shift Supervisor position; some states or provinces may require you to complete an application and bring it in to the stores, while other states may allow you to apply online. Learn more at Starbucks Career Center.
Starbucks also offers few internships, and they offer them to existing employees before the general public. The majority of their internship opportunities are located at their main office, the Starbucks Support Center (SSC), in Seattle, Washington. Available internships will be listed in their Career Center and will say ‘intern’ in the job title. Internships are usually posted in late winter or early spring.
Starbucks Job Interview Questions
- If a customer complained about their drink, what do you do?
- What was my favorite drink?
- Tell me about a time you had a bad experience at Starbucks?
- How well do you deal with stress?
- How many hours would you like to work?
Starbucks Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You will get 30% discount for every Starbucks products
- You will get free meal for every shift
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will also get sponsor for your school fee
Is There Starbucks Near Me?
Needs to find Starbucks nearby? Find Starbucks near you