Teen Jobs at The Fresh Market
The Fresh Market is an European-style market which sells meat and dairy products from grass-fed animals. Minimum age to apply jobs at The Fresh Market is 16 years old (depending on the state employment laws). What jobs teenagers can apply at The Fresh Market?
You will prepare a variety of food products through steps like: cutting or grinding beef, lamb, pork, poultry, steak, and seafood, chopping, seasoning, slicing, marinating and mixing meats, as indicated within company’s recipes.
You are responsible in providing satisfying service to customer’s request by preparing, slicing and packaging a variety of specialty meats, cheeses, sandwiches, wraps, pizzas, salads, party platters, fresh fruits and vegetables.
You must be knowledgeable on all products the company offers. You will manage the stock and display of variety grocery products throughout the day and answer specific customer questions. You will create a warm and friendly shopping environment.
The Fresh Market Job Application
How to apply jobs at The Fresh Market as a teenager?
- Go to careers.thefreshmarket.com
- Choose Field Hourly
- Begin your job search
The Fresh Market Job Interview Questions
- How did you deal with an unpleasant customer?
- Name the different types of pesto that are on the market?
- What is your availability?
- Name your greatest accomplishment from either college or high school?
- What are some of my strengths and weaknesses?
The Fresh Market Job Perks and Drawbacks
What things you should know about working at The Fresh Market?
- The flexible working time is suitable for student employees
- You will get 20% discount and extra 10% off during holidays excluded wine and beer
- There is an employee referral bonus program work
- There is a training for new employees
Find a The Fresh Market near you