Jobs for Teenagers at Hannaford
Hannaford is one of the country’s leading supermarket retailers, with more than 130 in-store pharmacies in Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York and Vermont. Minimum age to work at Hannaford is generally 18 years old. Their internships last approximately 12 weeks, usually from June – August, but flexible schedules can be arranged.
Rquired Skills and Qualifications:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
- Strong academic performance, minimum GPA 3.0 preferred
- Clear and effective communicator. Solid interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Assertiveness and strong initiative
You must be in your third, fourth, fifth or sixth year at an accredited pharmacy college, with an average grade of C or better to be eligible to apply Hannaford’s Pharmacy Internships. Some job positions you can apply at Hannaford are Meat Cutter, Produce Manager, Grocery Crew, Loss Prevention Coordinator, Bakery Service Leader, and Assistant Meat Manager.
Interns at corporate enhance their knowledge of the disciplines that drive their enterprise.
Schodack, New York; Winthrop, Maine; or South Portland, Maine
Interns at their distribution operation work on challenging projects and gain exposure to their industry-leading supply chain practices.
Stores are located throughout the northeastern United States Interns work on special projects and learn all aspects of successful food retailing.
- Find other employers hiring teens in Supermarkets industry