What facts should you know about Hannaford?
- Hannaford was founded by Arthur Hannaford in Portland, Maine, 1883
- The company’s headquarters is located in Scarborough, Maine
- There are more than 189 retail stores within 5 states; Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, and Vermont
- Hannaford is one chain of retail grocery store in the United States. It sells various grocery products, dairy, deli, floral, frozen foods, bakery, meat, pharmacy, produce, seafood, snacks, sushi, and liquors
Teen Jobs at Hannaford
What jobs teenagers can apply at Hannaford?
You will be responsible to do any shipping and receiving task as an essential part of moving product throughout the Distribution Center. You must complete all documents and select palletize grocery, dairy, frozen food, meat, and produce orders for shipment to retail stores accurately.
You must properly receive, sort, and return items by following the company grocery standard practice manual. You must monitor and check all items delivered and credited to the store. You will assist to maintain a clean organized working area.
Grocery Store Associate
You are responsible to scan and package all the purchases of a customer following the company procedures efficiently and accurately. You must recognize or differentiate between various types of produce merchandise in the store, including varieties of similar classes of products.
Hannaford Job Application
Minimum age to apply at Hannaford is 16 years old. How to apply jobs at Hannaford as a teenager?
- Go to Hannaford Career page
- Click on view job openings button to browse jobs
- We suggest you to find Hannaford locations available near you before applying
Hannaford Job Interview Questions
- How do you prioritize work?
- Name a time when someone did something that you felt was irresponsible?
- Have you ever handled money before?
- What is an example in which you had to handle an upset customer?
- When are you available to start?
Hannaford Job Perks and Drawbacks
- You have flexible hours and you can take whatever days you want off
- Part time employees also get 401k plan and occasional paid time off if you work a certain amount of hours
- There is training program for new employees
- You will get financial support for student employee