Sapp Bros. Facts
- Sapp Bros. Inc is a privately held travel centers which distribute wholesale petroleum such as gas, kerosene, refined fuel, diesel, propane, lubricants, and oil.
- The company was established in 1971 in Omaha, Nebraska. It is now operating for about 45 years and has become known in its industry.
- Currently, It has now 16 store locations and more than 30 wholesale outlets in the United States.
Sapp Bros. Jobs
Sapp Bros. offers many job openings for teen and entry-level applicants. The minimum age to apply for a position is 16 years old. Here are some of the jobs offered:
Service Writer / Cashier
The duties include operating daily functions to ensure customer needs are met, assigning work orders to the properly skilled technician, handling incoming calls to meet caller’s expectations, assisting with stocking and counting inventory, and maintaining fleet accounts. Candidates must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, excellent customer service skill, and basic computer skills. A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Mechanic / Technician
The duties include replace and balance tires, Repairing or replacing starters, generators, and universal joints, adjusting brakes, complete work orders, perform emergency repairs and minor arc welding and assist in training other team members. Candidates must have knowledge in diagnosing mechanical and electrical problems, a high school diploma or equivalent, ASE certified, and be willing to undergo a background check. Must also be 18 years old and above to apply.
The duties include transporting and delivering the products, hooking and unhooking trailers, securing all case products, propane bottles, hoses, and other essential tools, loading and unloading trailers, and training new drivers. Candidates must be 21 years old, have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), 1-2 years of CDL Driving experience and an excellent driving and safety record.
Sapp Bros. Job Application
Sapp Bros is always looking for friendly, professional, people-oriented people to join their company. To apply, visit the site’s career page which is located below to view available positions. Choose the position you like and click on apply. You will be then asked to join their talent community for them to contact you about your job application.
Sapp Bros. Job Interview Question
- Why did you choose this position?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
- How can you provide good customer service?
- Do you have job experience?
Sapp Bros. Job Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Offers Comprehensive Insurance plan
- Employee Discount
- Family-friendly work environment
- Education Assistance Program
Is There Sapp Bros Near Me?
Needs to find Sapp Bros nearby? Find Sapp Bros near you