Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores Facts
- Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is a travel stop and chains of convenience stores which offers professional truck drivers and motorists with 24-hour access to gas, travel items, restaurants, electronics and many more.
- The company was established in 1964 by Tom Love in Oklahoma City. It started out as a gas company and was later on added a grocery line to its fuel services.
- Love’s Travel Stops & Country Store has about 490 stores located in 41 states in the U.S.
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores Jobs
The company features many jobs for entry-level and teen applicants. The minimum age to apply for a position is 18 years old. It has both full-time and part-time jobs available with great benefits for their employees. Some of the jobs offered are:
The duties include greeting customers with a friendly smile, helping in running the store, operating the point of sale system, assisting customers and answering inquiries especially when locating store items, and maintaining a safe and clean work area. Candidates must be friendly, reliable, presentable, have excellent customer service skills, basic math skills, and be able to do some light lifting.
Hotel Front Desk Attendant
The duties include greeting customers upon entering and before leaving, assisting customers with check-outs, Input and retrieve information from the computer, fielding guest complaints, coordinating with other departments, count cash drawers, maintain department equipment and supplies, and maintaining a clean workspace, responding to guest inquiries and requests and resolving issues. Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED, knowledge in using the cash register, can perform basic office/clerical task, excellent communication skills and time management skills, and has a strong work ethic. Customer service and cash handling experience required.
The duties include providing light mechanical repairs to drivers, assist manager in the flow of the store, delivering high caliber mechanical services to our customers, greet customers and assist them with inquiries regarding repairs and mechanical items. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, organize, knowledge in car repairs and parts, strong problem-solving skills, and attentive to detail. A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores Job Application
The company is always looking for people to join their team. You can apply online by clicking the company’s career page and choosing career paths such as:
- Store Manager
- Tire Care & Mechanical
- Accounting & Finance
- Love’ Finance
- Store Leadership
- Gemini Motor Transport
- Information Technology
- Restaurant Team
- Musket Corporation
You will then see all the list of all available positions with its location. By clicking on apply, it will require you to create an account to be able to submit your application.
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores Job Interview Question
- What makes you stand out from other candidates?
- What do you know about loves?
- How would you handle an angry customer?
- What are your goals?
- What is your most important quality?
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores Job Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Competitive pay (paid weekly)
- Holiday pay
- Team Member bonus program
- Flexible Scheduling