Regal Cinemas Facts
- Regal Cinemas is multiplex theater chain that operates one of the largest and most geographically diverse theaters in the US.
- It is known for its tagline “The Best Place to Watch a Movie”.
- The theater was founded in 1989 in Knoxville, Texas by Philip Anschutz.
- Regal Cinemas has about 7210 screens in 550 theaters in 43 states in the US, American Samoa, Columbia, Guam and Spain.
Regal Cinemas Jobs
Regal Cinemas has many jobs available which accepts entry-level applicants. They offer full-time and part-time positions plus great benefits for successful candidates. The minimum age to apply for a position is 16 years old. Some of the jobs offered are:
The duties include general cleaning duties, operating POS system efficiently and accurately, handling cash drawer, upselling of Premium Viewing Experience (3D, IMAX, RPX), promoting Regal Crown Club, tearing tickets, collecting and depositing appropriate stub, inspecting backpacks and packages when applicable, managing crowd control, assisting guest in finding seats, responding to phone calls in a polite manner, operating and cleaning concession equipment, report to management any issues, discrepancies, and unusual situations and cleaning auditoriums. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, good math skills, strong problem solving skills, excellent customer service skills, and good time management skills.
The duties include training, developing, and coaching of non-management employees, performing all staff positions, ensuring guest satisfaction, counting and reconciling all receipts taken in during the day, operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theater, marketing and promoting of feature film engagements, monitoring risk management, controlling cost, and maintaining clean work environment. Candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, excellent public speaking skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, good math skills, excellent problem solving skills, proficient in using computer (basic office programs), excellent customer service skills and strong reasoning ability. Must also have 3 months’ supervisory experience or 6 months theater experience with completion of Cast Certification program.
The duties include tile work, sheet rock repair, painting, changing light bulbs, performing daily inspections, safely training theater personnel in performing minor repairs, operating of alarm system, inspecting auditorium seats to ensure they are in good order, coordinating with management to obtain qualified personnel, and doing other minors repairs when needed. Candidates must have Cast Certification, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong problem solving skills, knowledge in operating alarm system, ability to work independently, a team player, and dependable. Must also have prior maintenance experience.
Regal Cinemas Job Application
To apply for a position a Regal Cinemas, you need to submit an online application:
- Go to Regal Cinema’s official site and scroll down to click careers: Regal Cinemas Careers
- Click on apply in which it will redirect you to its online recruitment page.
- Sign up by filling up details and follow the steps until finished.
- You can now start choosing the position you want to apply and submit your application.
Regal Cinemas Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work for Regal Cinemas?
- What is your favorite movie?
- If your life turned into a movie, what genre would it be?
- How do you handle a difficult situation?
- Where do you think you will be in the next 5 years?
Regal Cinemas Job Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Employee Discount
- 401k plan
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
Is There Regal Cinemas Near Me?
Needs to find Regal Cinemas nearby? Find Regal Cinemas near you