B&B Theatres Facts
- B&B Theatres is a family owned circuit of movie theatres that is based in Liberty, Missouri.
- The movie theatre was created in 1980 by the Bills and Bagby families wherein they joined two theatre companies into B&B Theatres
- The theatre started out as early as 1924, when Bills purchased the Lyric Theater and met his wife Johnnie. The couple had a son named Elmer Bills, Jr. wherein he, together with his wife Amy continued the expansion of the company.
- It is known as the eighth-largest theater chain in the United States with 400 screens at 50 locations.
- B&B Theatres name means Bills and Bagby, the last two names of the families that made what it is known today.
B&B Theatres Jobs
B&B Theatres has many jobs to offer and also host a hiring fair when a new brand facility will open. It is open for entry-level applicants who want to start their career and grow. The minimum age to apply for a position is 16 years old. Below are some of the jobs available:
The duties include greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcome, responding promptly to guest requests, managing cash transactions, staying current on new releases and upcoming movies, ensuring customer satisfaction and provide professional guest support, performing other duties as assigned and maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward guest at all times. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, strong communication skills, ability to multi-task, a team player, a friendly and outgoing attitude, and dependable.
The duties include welcoming guest, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, taking drink orders, informing Guests about new beverages and specials, selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to Guests, handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register and maintaining a clean work area. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, a high-energy friendly attitude, basic math skills, knowledge in making alcoholic beverages, excellent customer service skills and ability to multi-task.
The duties include preparing meals for guest, preparing ingredients by weighing, measuring and mixing, steaming, grilling, boiling, frying meats, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients, checking food and ingredients for freshness, cleaning and arranging and garnishing dishes, cleaning kitchen equipment and maintain a safe and clean work area. Candidates must have knowledge in using kitchen equipment, be able to work in fast-paced environment, ability to work well under pressured, excellent communication skills, and have prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
B&B Theatres Job Application
B&B Theatres is always looking for people to join their employee family. Applicants who are interested to apply may submit their application in two ways:
Via email: send a detailed resume to [email protected]
Via online application:
- Visit the site’s company page and go to careers: B&B Theatres Careers
- If you are interested in a position at the local theatre, please click on the correct location on the page for an application and a basic employment test.
- If you are interested in a corporate job, please select the appropriate filter and fill out the application.
B&B Theatres Job Interview Question
- What is your favorite movie?
- How would you handle a difficult customer?
- Why should we hire you?
- What can you tell about B & B?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
B&B Theatres Job Benefits
- Flexible work scheduling
- Free movies
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance