Landmark Theatres Facts
- Landmark Theatres is a movie theater that’s a recognized leader in its industry for providing its customers diverse and entertaining film products in a sophisticated adult-oriented atmosphere.
- It is dedicated to exhibiting marketing independent films and is the largest theatre in the United States which showcases variety of films such as independent, foreign, 3-D films and smart films.
- Landmark Theatre was founded in 1974 by an American film director named Kim Jorgensen.
- Since then, the theatre has grown and expanded to 52 theaters with 252 screens in 27 markets.
Landmark Theatres Jobs
Landmark Theatre has various positions available for entry-level applicants. All positions are available in full-time and part-time, and requires applicant to be at least 18 years old or older. Applicants are also required to be available a minimum of three shifts per week. Some of the jobs offered are:
The duties include greeting customers and engaging with them, assisting customers with inquiries and additional needs, managing cash, checks, and credit card transactions, selling tickets, serving food to customers, maintaining work area clean and safe, and performing other duties as assigned. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, strong communications skills, be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, strong problem solving skills, dependable and have a friendly and energetic attitude.
Bar Back/Food Prep
The duties include maintaining stocks in the bar, assisting and supporting the bartenders, cleaning and washing glasses, bussing tables, preparing and assembling food or beverages orders accurately, ensure proper food handling and safety is done at all times, changing kegs and dishwashing, serve drinks, ensure orders are accurate by assisting in reordering process, and assisting with opening and closing duties. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be able to lift up to 50 lbs, dependable, a team player, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to multi-task. Food handling or bar back experience is preferred.
Landmark Theatres Job Application
To ask for employment, you can call toll free number 1-888-7-CINEMA (1-888-724-6362)
9am – 6pm PST, Monday through Friday
or fill out Comments Form at https://www.landmarktheatres.com/contact-us-faqs
or write to:
2222 South Barrington Avenue
Los Angeles, California 90064
Landmark Theatres Job Interview Questions
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- When was the last time you came to Landmark Theatre? What did you think about it?
- How would you resolve a customer conflict?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Why should we hire you?
Landmark Theatres Job Benefits
- Flexible scheduling
- Fun work environment
- Employee discount
- Free movies
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
Is There Landmark Theatres Near Me?
As of August, 2019 Landmark Theatres is available in California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Wisconsin - Locations might change in time as Landmark Theatres open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Landmark Theatres nearby? Find Landmark Theatres near you