Teen Jobs at Malco Theatres
Malco Theatre is the fourth generation movie theatre chain owned and operated by a family for over one hundred years. Malco Theatres is an equal opportunity employer but you must be at least 16 years old to apply. Due to the nature of their business, most employees will be expected to work nights and weekends. What jobs teenagers can apply at Malco Theatres?
Box-Office Staff are commonly responsible for taking bookings and payments for tickets. They also arrange for group visits and discounts and advise on seating for people with disabilities or special needs. Your duties are to sell tickets to movies and give adequate information about movies, time and seating information. You are responsible for keeping the security of tickets and cash register, maintaining the box office area clean and clutter-free.
Usher provides customer service at the theatre and ensures the safety of patrons. Additionally, they serve as liaison between customers and facility management. You are responsible in greeting and assisting quests in a friendly manner. You will tear tickets and direct customers to find their seats. You must clean auditorium between each showing and watch over safety or security issues (suspicious persons, trip hazards, lighting, etc.) and report directly to management.
You will be responsible in monitoring film presentation like threading the film through the platter system and projector, setting computerized controls, and adjust the sound volume and screen quality. You must take care of every projection equipment and the safety procedures of the working area.
Concession Staff generally are responsible for the daily duties of the concession stand including but not limited to: food prep, customer service, cash handling, inventory control, merchandise and supply restocking and facility upkeep.
Malco Theatres Job Application
How to apply jobs at Malco Theatres as a teenager?
- Submit your application online on malco.com
- Download Malco Theatres job application form from malco.com/job/EmploymentForm.pdf and give it to the nearest theatres
Malco Theatres Job Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work for Malco Theaters?
- Do you have basic math skills?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Tell me about yourself?
- What does customer service mean to you?
Malco Theatres Job Perks and Drawbacks
- This is an easy job and fun atmosphere for first time workers
- You must be willing to work at Weekends and Holidays
- You have a flexible working hours suitable for student employees
- You will get free pass movie and popcorn every shift