Teen Jobs at NASA
NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration. It is responsible for aeronautics and aerospace research as well as the civilian space program. The minimum age to intern at NASA is 16 years old. NASA Pathways Internship provides an opportunity to work and explore career while still at school. To be eligible for NASA Pathways Internship, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment on at least a half-time basis
- Be pursuing a degree or certificate
- Currently have and maintain a 2.9 grade point average
- Be able to complete at least 640 hours of work prior to completing your degree/certificate requirements
- Meet any other requirements described in the announcement (some positions require you to be pursuing specific majors)
NASA Job Application
Please visit nasa.gov/careers/pathways/ to begin your job search. This program offers paid opportunities to work in federal agencies and explore federal careers while completing your education.
NASA Interview Questions
- Why do you want to work for NASA?
- What does NASA stands for?
- How are you interested in geosciences?
- What skills do you have or how would you develop yourself to make yourself indispensable to NASA?
- What do you consider to be your strengths?
Find a NASA near you