Cafe Rio Facts
- Cafe Rio is a Mexican style restaurant that serves authentic Mexican food that is inspired by the recipes and cooking of Northern Mexico’s Rio Grande region, Southern Texas and New Mexico.
- It was established in 1997 by a couple named Steve and Patricia Stanley in St. George, Utah.
- It boasts over 100 awards such as Best of City Search and Alfred P. Sloan Award.
- Currently, Café Rio has over 100 restaurants locations in the U.S.
Café Rio Jobs
Café Rio has many careers to offer especially for entry-level and teen applicants. You can choose various career paths like a team member, restaurant management, field leadership, and restaurant support. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old but can vary for a different position. Some of the available jobs include:
- Service Crew
The duties include assembling food orders, ensuring food preparation is presentable to the customers, answering customer queries, especially about the menu, taking and assembling food orders, engaging with customers, cleaning the dining area and assist the customers with additional needs. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, friendly and have a positive attitude, and is able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must also be to stand for at least 8 hours during a shift.
- Kitchen Crew
The duties involve preparing quality food to the customers, using kitchen equipment, cleaning and maintaining kitchen utensils, following food handling safety codes, stocking, and restocking of items in the kitchen and maintaining workstations clean and sanitize. Candidates must have knowledge in using kitchen equipment, fast, and a team player. Experience is a plus but not required.
The duties include creating personal meals that are ordered by the customers, preparing food in a fast and friendly manner, managing the cash register, accepting payments and making a change. Candidates must have good math skills, can work in a fast-paced environment, and have a positive and friendly attitude. Must be able to stand for a long period of time during the shift.
Café Rio Job Application
To apply jobs at Cafe Rio, please visit Cafe Rio Career page. Cafe Rio offers a flexible schedule and discounted meals. As a team member you will cook, prepare and serve food. Choose the career path you want and click on apply. It will then redirect you to its store locator that offers job openings. Click the position you want and apply. It will finally redirect you to its online application form which will serve as your resume. Fill in the details and submit to apply.
Café Rio Job Interview Questions
- How do you work well when under pressure?
- What are some values you live by?
- Would you be willing to sing “Happy Birthday”?
- What does customer service mean to you?
- How would you help a customer that has a negative experience?
Café Rio Job Benefits
- Offers health benefits after 90 days of employment
- Free/ Discounted meals during shift
- 401k with company match $ for $
- Advancement opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Provides competitive pay
Is There Cafe Rio Near Me?
As of May, 2019 Cafe Rio is available in Idaho, Montana, Washington - Locations might change in time as Cafe Rio open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Cafe Rio nearby? Find Cafe Rio near you