Papa Gino’s Facts
- Papa Gino’s is a restaurant that’s famous for serving Italian-style pizza along with other cuisines such as pasta, salads, subs, and many more.
- The restaurant first opened its doors in 1961 in East Boston. Founders Helen and Michael Valerio first named it as Piece O’ Pizza and was later on changed to its current name in 1968.
- Today, Papa Gino’s has 100 stores located in New England.
Papa Gino’s Jobs
Papa Gino’s accepts teens and entry-level applicants that are at least 16 years of age. They have full-time and part-time positions available for their employees. Some of the jobs they offer are:
Team members must have excellent customer services skills, friendly and hospitable attitude, dependable, a team player, willing to be cross-trained for other positions, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The positions include the following:
The duties include greeting the guest energetically, suggest food items, processing orders, take orders and repeating it accurately, and managing cash transactions.
The duties include greeting the guest with a friendly smile, preparing food orders, ensure hot foods are hot and cold foods are cold, ensure that orders are set up correctly for dine-in and packaged correctly with all utensils, and serve customer orders accurately.
The duties include preparing and presenting food according to company recipe, prepare food with proper food handling and safety, maintain work area clean and use kitchen equipment.
The duties include delivering food orders around town safely and in a timely manner, accepting cash payments and making change accurately, and ensuring foods arrive hot and delicious with all the right utensils and condiments. Candidates must be 18 years old or above, have a valid driver’s license, great driving skills, have excellent customer service skills, and have a clean and reliable automobile.
Papa Gino’s Jobs Application
Papa Gino’s Pizzeria is always hiring for new members of their team. To apply for a job online:
- Visit the restaurant’s website and click on the career page.
- Choose the position you want and select apply.
- You will be then asked to register by filling up details such as your email address, contact number, etc.
- Once you have completed the application, an email will be sent to you about your job application.
Papa Gino’s Job Interview Questions
- Why do want to work for Papa Ginos?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you handle a customer complaint?
- How well do you work with a team?
- What 3 words best describe your work habits?
Papa Gino’s Job Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation, Personal and Sick Days
- Meal Discounts
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match