The Capital Grille Facts
- The Capital Grille is an upscale American restaurant that is known for its elegant fine dining experience.
- It was founded in Providence, Rhode Island, in 1990 by Ned Grace. It’s famous for its dry-aged steaks and world-class wines.
- Currently, it has 59 restaurants located in the United States.
The Capital Grille Jobs
The Capital Grille has various job opportunities that await teens and entry-level applicants. It has over 400 slots that are available in full-time and part-time positions for successful applicants. The minimum age to apply is 18 years old. Some available jobs are:
The task and duties of the host include showing hospitality and making a good first impression to the guest, engaging with customers, seat guest in a timely manner, introducing the server to the guest and managing the guest waiting list. Candidates must be team oriented, can work fast, have excellent customer skills and friendly.
Dishwashers task include cleaning and maintaining kitchen equipment, keep restrooms clean and sanitize, stocking and restocking of supplies for servers and cooks to use. Candidates must be a team player, have great communication skills, fast and can maintain the cleanliness of work environment.
- Food Runner
Food Runner’s responsibilities include following recipe and presentation guidelines, coordinating food orders, meeting special requests of customers. Applicants must have great organization skill, fast, dependable and a team player.
The Capital Grille Job Application
Applicants can visit the site’s career page to know available positions. By clicking on apply, it will redirect you to is online application site which will ask you to sign in. Fill out your contact details and choose the position and location you want. You can also apply in person and ask the manager directly for the position available in their store.
The Capital Grille Job Interview Question
- What do you know about wine?
- What can you tell about the company?
- What does fine dining mean?
- What do you do when your manager is giving you a hard time?
- Why do you want to work in the restaurant industry?
- Why should we hire you?
The Capital Grille Job Benefits
- Offers health, dental and vision insurance
- Provides 401k
- Food discounts up to 25%
- Paid vacation leave
- Competitive pay
Is There The Capital Grille Near Me?
As of May, 2019 The Capital Grille is available in - Locations might change in time as The Capital Grille open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find The Capital Grille nearby? Find The Capital Grille near you