- Bertucci’s is a restaurant chain that serves pizzas and Italian cuisines which is inspired by family recipes. It was first opened in 1981 and has rapidly expanded and grew since then.
- It was founded by Joey Crugnale in a neighborhood named Davis Square in Somerville, MA.
- Currently, it has 58 restaurants located in New England to Virginia.
Bertucci’s has many job opportunities for entry-level applicants. There are full-time and part-time positions available and the minimum age to apply is 18 years old. Below are some available job positions:
Dishwasher task and responsibilities include stacking the clean dishes on the rack, cleaning of dishes, pots, and pans, bringing clean dishes to the designated area, removing of thrash, cleaning and maintaining of the work area. Candidates must be able to work under pressure, can stand for long periods of time, can do the heavy lifting (75 lbs), and can work in extreme temperatures.
Host duties include greeting the guest and saying thanks when they leave, answering customers queries about the restaurant, assist in seating the customers to their reserved seats and maintaining customer satisfaction by attending to their food needs. Candidates must have excellent communication skill, friendly and positive attitude, strong attention to details, and can work fast.
Bertucci’s Jobs Application
Interested applicants may download and print their online application form and visit the store nearest to them and ask the manager directly for any vacant position. You can also apply online by visiting their career page. Click on its careers and you’ll be redirected to its online application site. Type in your nearest location to search for the available job. Select the position you want and apply.
Bertucci’s Jobs Interview Question
- Why do you want this job?
- Why do want to work at Bertucci’s
- What do you like about the food industry?
- How can you provide good customer service?
- Why do you think your fit for this job?
Bertucci’s Job Benefits
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- Free meals during working hours
- Provides competitive pay
- Educational Assistance
Is There Bertucci’s Near Me?
As of May, 2019 Bertucci’s is available in Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia - Locations might change in time as Bertucci’s open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Bertucci’s nearby? Find Bertucci’s near you