Teen Jobs at Walmart
Walmart is an American multinational retailer corporation that runs chains of large discount department stores and warehouse stores. What jobs teenagers can apply at Walmart?
Helping customers find product, as well as answering questions. Brought merchandise from the back-stocked items on shelves. Ensure that the department was cleaned, dusted items, wiped shelving, nothing was every to be on the floor, etc. Help other departments make sure that all returns are put away, as well as all items pulled forward and faced.
Fresh Food Associate
You will be in charge of keeping the shelves stocked with fresh food products. You will take care of the quality food products by removing the lesser from the shelves and replacing with the fresh ones. You will maintain the cleanliness of the area and always be ready to help the customers fulfill the need of good products.
You are responsible to unload products from the trucks and keep record of them. You will sort the products and stock them on the shelves. You will help customers to find the products they need by answering their questions. You must also keep the aisles and surrounding areas clean.
Your main responsibility is to gather carts from the parking lots and help customers get what they need in quick satisfying services. You must ensure the restroom area is clean and have nice fragrant. You must follow the safety and sanitation procedures of the company.
Walmart Job Application
Please note all applicants must be 16 years old to apply at Walmart and 18 years old for Sam’s Club. How to apply jobs at Walmart as a teenager?
- First, visit careers.walmart.com
- Then choose a job position and submit your application
- The online application takes 15-20 minutes to complete, and then an additional 20-30 minutes for assessment
- You can learn more from careers.walmart.com/faqs
Walmart Job Interview Questions
- Describe a time where morale was low, how did you make it better?
- Why did you leave last job?
- Why would you want to work for Wall-Mart?
- Describe a time you had to deal with an angry person?
- How would you respond to a customer who was frustrated with the wait for insurance issues to be resolved?
Walmart Job Perks and Drawbacks
Things you should know about working at Walmart
- You will get paid time off and health insurance for full time employee
- You get a 10% discount for nonperishable items
- A flexible working hours suitable for students
- You will get quarterly bonuses based on store performance divided by average hours worked