Teen Jobs at Wingstop
Wingstop is a restaurant chain that has an aviation theme.The restaurant specializes in chicken wings. As stated in its official website, the franchises are owned and operated independently. Also, the minimum age to work at Wingstop is 16. The usual part-time jobs are waiter/waitress, host/hostess, dishwasher, and cashier.
- Take food and drink orders
- Bring food and drinks to guests
- Answer inquiries about food and drinks
- Refill drinks
- Clear tables
- Give receipts to the customer
- Greet guests
- Provide an estimation of waiting time
- Lead guests to their table
- Give menus
- Inform guests about the specialties
- Maintain in contact with staff for customer requests
- Take or give out orders to the kitchen staff
- Communicate with the crew members fast and efficient
- Balance the cash drawers
- Solve customer questions or requests
Wingstop Job Application
Visit wingstop.com/careers or you can also inquire the nearest Wingstop branch to apply.
Wingstop Job Interview Questions
- What can you tell us about Wingstop?
- Why do you want to work for Wingstop?
- What is your greatest strength?
- How would you deal with an upset customer?
- Why should I hire you?
- Government-required benefits
- Competitive hourly wages and annual salary options
- Restaurant staff will receive special discounts, flexible scheduling, and paid training
- Free lunch or snacks
Find a Wingstop near you