- Wingstop, Inc. is a restaurant chain that has an aviation theme.
- The restaurant specializes in chicken wings.
- It was founded in 1994 in Garland, Texas by Antonio Swad and Bernadette Fiaschetti.
- Its headquarters is in Richardson, Texas, and it already has an estimate of 1,000 locations in the US and in Europe, Asia, and other parts of the world.
As stated in its official website, the franchises are owned and operated independently. Also, the minimum age to work at Wingstop is 16. The usual part-time jobs are waiter/waitress, host/hostess, dishwasher, and cashier.
- Take food and drink orders
- Bring food and drinks to guests
- Answer inquiries about food and drinks
- Refill drinks
- Clear tables
- Give receipts to the customer
- Greet guests
- Provide an estimation of waiting time
- Lead guests to their table
- Give menus
- Inform guests about the specialties
- Maintain in contact with staff for customer requests
- Take or give out orders to the kitchen staff
- Communicate with the crew members fast and efficient
- Balance the cash drawers
- Solve customer questions or requests
Wingstop Job Application
Go to the employment page of the company’s official website. The site will ask your preferred branch to work. Or, you can also inquire the nearest Wingstop branch to apply.
Wingstop Job Interview Questions
- What can you tell us about Wingstop?
- Why do you want to work for Wingstop?
- What is your greatest strength?
- How would you deal with an upset customer?
- Why should I hire you?
- Government-required benefits
- Competitive hourly wages and annual salary options.
- Restaurant staff will receive special discounts, flexible scheduling, and paid training.
- Free lunch or snacks
Is There Wingstop Near Me?
As of May, 2019 Wingstop is available in - Locations might change in time as Wingstop open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Wingstop nearby? Find Wingstop near you