Legal Sea Foods Facts
- Legal Sea Food is an American fast-food chain that specializes in serving seafood cuisines and offers a private dining experience.
- It was created by George Berkowitz and began as a fish market in 1950. Legal Sea Food opened its first restaurant in 1968 and has continued to grow and expand over the years.
- The restaurant also has an online fish market and delivers fresh fish in the United States.
- Legal Sea Food has about 35 restaurants located in the US.
Legal Sea Foods Jobs
Legal Sea Foods offers many open positions for teen and entry-level applicants. They have both full-time and part-time positions and offers great benefits for successful candidates. The minimum age to apply is 16 years old. Here are some jobs below:
The duties include taking customers orders and repeating it to ensure its accuracy, operating the cash register, greeting customers, suggest food on the menu, assist customer with inquiries, count drawers every end of shift. Candidates must be friendly and hospitable, have excellent customer service skills, have basic math skills, and detail-oriented.
The duties include greeting customers, assisting the customers with additional orders, clearing the table and ensuring its clean and sanitize, maintaining the dining area clean, and resetting the table in a timely manner. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, friendly, dependable, have excellent communication skills, and a team player.
The duties include taking drink orders and preparing it accurately, assist customers with bar menu, engaging with customers by greeting them, and serving customer orders and their additional needs. Candidates must have knowledge in making cocktails, friendly and hospitable attitude, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, a team player, and be able to stand for long hours during shift. Must be 18 years old and above to apply.
Legal Sea Foods Job Application
There are many career opportunities that awaits interested applicants. To join their wonderful team, follow these few steps:
- Go to their official website and click on their career page.
- Choose the path you want such as:
- Restaurant Management Opportunities
- Restaurant Team Opportunities
- Culinary Management Opportunities
- Corporate Opportunities
- Click on your chosen position and it will lead you to its job board. It will then give a list of all available positions on each location.
- Click on apply. You will be asked to register to continue on with your application.
- An email regarding your application will be then sent to you once you qualify for a position.
Legal Sea Foods Job Interview Question
- How do you sell wine?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you handle a difficult customer?
- Why do you want to work for legal seafoods?
- What do you know about the company?
Legal Sea Foods Job Benefits
- Offers Competitive Pay
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Employee Discount
- Paid time-off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Is There Legal Sea Foods Near Me?
As of July, 2019 Legal Sea Foods is available in District of Columbia, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia - Locations might change in time as Legal Sea Foods open new locations or close old locations.
Needs to find Legal Sea Foods nearby? Find Legal Sea Foods near you