City Barbeque Facts
- City Barbeque is a fast-casual barbeque which serves beef brisket, pulled pork, turkey breast, pulled chicken with ‘Bama sauce among other mouth-watering food
- It was founded in Columbus, Ohio in 1999
- The restaurants are franchised
- It also donates food to community events and food-insecure families through Food Rescue
City Barbeque Jobs
The minimum age to work for this restaurant is 16 years old. The available part-time jobs are Kitchen Teammate – Cook, Prep and Dishwasher, and Front House – Cashier and Server. Below are the duties of these jobs:
Kitchen Teammate – Cook, Prep and Dishwasher
- Prep Cook
- Carve meat (Boards)
- Do the Pits (working the smokers)
- Washer dishes, cooking equipment, and other
Front House – Cashier and Server
- Cashier and Counter Server
- Coordinates call-in order
- Welcomes and oversees the needs of guests ambassador
City Barbeque Job Application
From the City Barbeque website, go to the Jobs page. Then, choose Restaurant Jobs where you can find the Career Search portion. Look for your preferred Job title and location. You can also apply personally by visiting any branch near you.
City Barbeque Interview Questions
- How would you deal with an unhappy customer?
- How would you make a customer-satisfaction service?
- What can you offer to the company?
- Do you have a similar or related work experience?
- Why should we hire you?
City Barbeque Benefits
Working at City Barbeque let you enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive pay with the possibility to earn bonuses
- Free meals
- Annual college scholarship opportunity
- Employment Assistance Program
- Medical, dental, life, and disability insurance to eligible full-time teammates
Is There City Barbeque Near Me?
Needs to find City Barbeque nearby? Find City Barbeque near you